The Audix CabGrabber is an effective compact microphone mounting system for smaller guitar and bass speaker cabinets.
Watch how easy it is to mic your amp with the CabGrabber, in this video from Audix:
See how "Live from Daryl's House" engineer Peter Moshay uses the Audix CabGrabber:
An advantage when using the CabGrabber is you can place your microphone on either side of the cabinet and position it at any height. The CabGrabber can hold anything from a smaller dynamic microphone up to a large condenser mic that weighs up to one pound.
- An innovative miking solution for guitar amps and cabinets
- Allows for precise positioning
- Simple, elegant, compact and easy to use
- No tools required
- Adjustable, tension held
- Mic arm hand tightens firmly into position
- Holds mics weighing up to 1 pound (.45 Kilos)
- Works on cabinets with flat or recessed edge
- Clamps to side or top of cabinet
- Durable steel construction