Upgrade your vocal microphone to the Sennheiser e835, and get ready to be blown away by your own voice! With a sound that artists and engineers describe as "crisp," this cardioid dynamic mic delivers everything you expect from a stage vocal microphone, and more: incredible 150 dB max SPL handling, excellent feedback rejection, a rugged metal body, and an internally shock-mounted capsule for super-low handling noise. With a wide 40 Hz - 16 kHz frequency response tailored to reinforce live vocals while minimizing cymbal hash, the Senn e835 will make lead vocalists happy -- and at a very nice price.
Hot Output and Serious SPL Handling
Reinforcing a loud singer? Try this vocal mic. With a huge maximum SPL spec of 150 dB, the Sennheiser e835 is ready for anything you throw at it. But the e835 is about more than just loud
vocals -- it has a gentle presence boosts for delivering truly crisp, clear vocals that cut through the mix. That means you won't have to run this microphone as hot to get great sound from the e835. And with less gain on stage, feedback will become less of an issue. No wonder live engineers love this microphone!
Uniform Frequencies Across the Pickup Pattern: More Consistent Sound
The Sennheiser e835's uniform frequency pickup pattern maintains an even signal while you move from on axis to off axis. Go off center from the microphone a bit, and the Sennheiser e835 will still pick up your vocals very well. So whether you're headbanging while you sing, or just really getting into the music with your praise band, this microphone is a great choice for the active lead vocalist.
Singers Take Note: Bring Your Own Mic to the Gig
Whether your vocal performance more closely resembles a proud, powerful songbird, or a demon being run through an industrial fan, you need a vocal stage microphone that can keep up with the demands of your gig. The Sennheiser e835 is that microphone. It's a lead vocal stage dynamic microphone in a rugged and reliable metal casing that's perfect for your stage, no matter how wild it gets. The e835's shock-mounted capsule gives it a low sensitivity to impact and handling noise. This way, it's your voice the e835 picks up, not your spinning-the-mic-by-the-cable antics.
- Rugged metal body with shock-mounted capsule for super-low handling noise
- Excellent feedback rejection outside the cardioid pickup pattern
- High 150 dB SPL handling
- Uniform on- and off-axis response
- Hum-compensating coil
- Microphone clip and pouch included
Instead of using the same old vocal mic, try bringing the Sennheiser e835 to the gig and see what it does for your lead vocals.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Frequency response: 40Hz...16kHz
- Transducer principle: Pressure gradient receiver
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Front-to-back-rejection at 1kHz at 120 degrees: >20dB
- Sensitivity (free field, no load): 1kHz 2.7mV/Pa = -51.4dB (0dB=1V/Pa)
2.7mV/Pa = -71.4dB (0dB=1V/mbar) (USA)
- Nominal impedance at 1kHz: 350 ohms
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohms
- Sensitivity to magnetic field at 50Hz: 1 mF V/ mF T
- Weight: 330 g
- Dimensions: 48 x 180mm
- Delivered with pouch and mic clip
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
- with Tripod Boom Stand and 21 Foot Cable
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
This lead vocal stage mic was designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pickup pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from the capsule.
- Rugged metal body
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High sound pressure handling capability
- Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- Uniform on- and off-axis response
- Cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil
- Includes microphone clip and pouch