Electro-Voice EVOLVE 50 Column PADesigned to deliver an uncompromising combination of light weight, low-profile looks, and superior Electro-Voice audio quality, the EVOLVE 50 sets a new performance standard for powered column systems.
The perfect choice for DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, singer/songwriters, and any venue where high-output portable sound is needed - no other column system currently available sounds as good, looks as good, or is as easy to use. The smooth clarity of the EV sound in a sleek new form factor.
Features:- Clean, compact design - built to blend in: Lightweight column speaker array with cable-free connection quickly secures pole to sub.
- Easy transport and setup: Ergonomically designed handles on both the array and the sub to enhance portability. Angled interface gives user easy access to make adjustments and connections on input panel.
- Real PA performance: Legendary EV audio quality via eight 3.5-inch full-range drivers and a 12-inch subwoofer, powered by a three-channel amp for high output. Cutting-edge components and tuning provide full-sized sound in a super-streamlined, plug-and-play format.
- Wide, even coverage: Custom waveguides provide ultra-wide 120* horizontal coverage and array-formed 40* asymmetrical vertical pattern control. No energy is wasted -- exceptional audience coverage and clarity from front to back.
- High-quality Bluetooth audio: For convenient streaming of background music or musical accompaniment direct from any mobile device.
- Wireless control and monitoring: With the the Bluetooth QuickSmartMobile app, you can quickly configure up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions.
- Easy DSP presets: QuickSmartDSP provides best-in-class processing via EV's signature single-knob user interface with LCD. Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, output delay, phantom power, input level control and metering, and master volume control to optimize gain structure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Electro-Voice products.
- Available Color: Black
- Connector Type: 2x XLR/TRS combo jack input 1x 3.5 mm Input 1x Stereo RCA input 1x Wireless Bluetooth audio input 1x XLR THRU output 1x XLR MIX OUT output
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 120 *
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 40 *
- Crossover Frequency: 200 Hz
- Depth: Sub; 471mm (18.5 in) Column; 172mm (6.9 in) Pole; 55mm (2.2 in) mm
- Enclosure Material: Wood
- Family: EVOLVE 50
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37 Hz - 20
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 43 Hz - 20 Hz
- Grill: Steel with black powder coat
- HF Power Handling: 500 Watts
- LF Power Handling: 500 Watts
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 127 dB
- Maximum SPL: (1% THD) Sub; 230mm (20.9 in) Column; 825mm (32.5 in) Pole; 929mm (36.6 in) dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.5 - 0.6A
- Power Rating: 1000 W
- Powered or Passive: Powered
- Shipping Weight: 31.3 kg
- Speaker Type: Full-Range
- Weight Net: 26.25 kg
- Width: Sub; 345mm (13.6 in) Column: 102mm (4.0 in) Pole: 48.5mm (1.9 in) mm
- Woofer Size: 12 inch
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Electro Voice Warranty
Electro-Voice offers the following warranties: 5 years on speakers; 3 years on electronics; and 2 years on microphones.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-289-0096