When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-SRPR
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Electro-Voice EVOLVE 50 PA

With a 12" subwoofer, eight 3.5" full-range speaker drivers, built-in Bluetooth and a 3-channel mixer, this 1000-watt column PA system fills the whole room.

"Dream array system!" submitted May 16, 2018

By Joe E in New Braunfels, TX
Overall
Musical Background: DJ since 1989; playing clubs, festivals, weddings, corporate events, private parties, etc
Music Style: EDM, House, Breakbeat, D'n'B, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton, Cumbia, Top-40, Pop, Alternative
Overall: I've been a DJ since 1989 and my back, shoulders, etc can attest to the fact that speakers, amps, and everything else associated with being a DJ can take its toll on your body. I had to find a new speaker system that would provide amazing sound, would be considerably lighter than my current system, and would be easy to set up and tear down. If this sounds like you or your situation then look no further than the EV Evolve 50 array system! I honestly couldn't be happier because it easily accomplished all three requirements I listed above. My customers (weddings, corporate events, and private parties) have all marveled at how good the sound is, how loud (yet clear) it is, and how sharp it looks compared to the traditional speakers on tripods. Seriously, you will be hard pressed to find anything better that is even remotely close to this price point. FYI - I've used almost every brand of speaker over the last 29 years of being a DJ, so I don't give this praise lightly. I, like many of you, have spent money over the years on speakers that didn't last more than a few months or simply didn't sound good...even though they cost an arm and a leg! Do yourself, your body, and your customers a favor and try this system out. After all, with zZounds' amazing return policy, what have you got to lose?

"Saving my back while vastly improving the quality of my gigs!" submitted December 15, 2017

By Brian H in Oakhurst, CA
Musical Background: 20+ years music vocals and horns, live band, DJ and KJ
Music Style: Rock, Country, Blues and Funk
Overall: Stepped up to this a big hesitantly due to the investment. Have been using 2 Behringer PA which weigh about as much as a Volkswagen for live band gigs, DJ work and Karaoke work. After a Halloween DJ gig where people were tripping over the PA stands I decided to bite the bullet. And boy am I glad I did! With clean mids and highs, deep responsive bass and very low noise (no hiss!). 1 of these replaced and easily outperformed the 2 units I was replacing. Infact, due to the internal DSP and 2 XLR inputs, when doing DJ work I was able to not use the mixer I had been for EQ and processing and plug directly into the unit with my wireless MIC and Laptop thereby saving a fair amount of time setting up and tearing down. Small venue/low volume event was fantastic due to no hiss. I really want a second one, not because I NEED it for volume but just to add to the "fullness" and spread of the sound. Also, using the Bluetooth connection to setup and dial in the sound was a fantastic bonus. While I do wish it had some effects for vocals like the Bose, but I am not complaining because at this price point that would not keep my from purchasing. More than once I have received praise from clients and listeners for the quality of sound and not since the original Bose Acoustimass units from so long ago have I seen people as WOWED but so much sound coming from something so unassuming.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Awesome!!!" submitted July 25, 2018

By Jason O in Conway, SC
Musical Background: Professional Musician
Music Style: Folk, classic rock , country,irish and outlaw country
Overall: This is the best P.A I have ever owned and I’ve owned a few! Great sound and power. I play small to large rooms and this thing sounds great in every room I play at ( Inside or outside)! Love,love ,love my Ev Evolve 50

"The Best Column System I've ever heard" submitted October 3, 2018

By Leslie Adele in Savannah, GA
Musical Background: Professional 15+ years
Music Style: R&B, hip-hop
Overall: One setup shook the pictures off of my neighbors wall!!! These things are amazing. Setup and breakdown in under 5 minutes. Crystal clear highs and the sub is BEATING! Now they are kinda pricey, but boy do you get what you pay for.

"EV Evolve 50" submitted October 3, 2018

By shane hayworth in allen, TX
Musical Background: 20 years of DJ WORK
Music Style: LOVE IT ALL
Overall: This product is FABULOUS , why deal with speaker stands and cords .... Its super clean looking and literally seconds to take apart and put together .

"D.J. BIG-E" submitted October 21, 2017

By eric bolden in pooler, GA
Overall
Musical Background: D.J. FOR 9YRS.
Music Style: ALL
Overall: Great sound, sturdily built, attractive looking, easy set-up and break down. And the party that I played them at was all blown away at the sound, thanks EV for a winner. Waiting on the carry cases for these great speakers.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-SRPR. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST