Zoom GCE-3 Guitar Lab Circuit Emulator
The ZOOM GCE-3 is a compact USB audio interface that puts ZOOM Guitar Lab's endless collection of guitar effects, amps and cabinets at your fingertips whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.
Your Grab-and-Go Studio
Small enough to fit in the pocket of your gig bag or backpack, this compact bus-powered USB interface is perfect for capturing your ideas in the studio or on the go.
Always In Sync
The GCE-3's built-in DSP processor takes the processing load off your computer, letting you dial in and record professional-sounding guitar tones with reduced latency.
Plug In. Jam Out.
The GCE-3 records to your computer via standard guitar input and USB-C. Perfect for practicing, the AUX input lets you play external backing tracks directly to your headphones while only recording your guitar to your computer. And for monitoring, the GCE-3 offers dedicated headphone volume control.
Guitar Lab Software
With the ZOOM Guitar Lab app for Mac/Windows, you have access to the same library of amp models, artist effects and patches available for all of ZOOM's G-series pedals. Emulate the G5n, G3Xn and even the B3n bass pedal, right on your computer. It's a one-stop shop for effects collection and management!
For convenience, the Clipboard function memorizes up to four effects with custom parameters, so you cahttps://open.spotify.com/artist/5a1rrmsSJwko0HqT6HvteBn copy and paste them onto other patches.
Patches & Effects
The NEWS section keeps your sound fresh with a steady stream of downloadable patches, and the EFFECTS tab houses an ever-growing list of classic and boutique effects.
Free Cubase Download
The GCE-3 comes with a free license for Steinberg's Cubase LE music production software, so you can record, mix and master your tracks.
- Instantly access dozens of high-quality effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanger, phaser and chorus
- Free download of ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software for creating, editing and managing patches
- USB-C port for connection to computer
- Built-In DSP processing for circuit emulation of G5n, G3n, G3Xn, B3n, G1 FOUR, G1X FOUR, B1 FOUR, B1X FOUR
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Stereo headphone output with volume control
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Zoom products.
- Sampling frequency:
44.1 kHz - A/D conversion:
24-bit 128x oversampling - D/A conversion:
24-bit 128x oversampling - Signal processing:
32-bit - Inputs:
- Standard mono phone jack
- Rated input level: \0x221220 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 470 kOhm - AUX IN:
- Stereo mini jack
- Rated input level: \0x221210 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 1 kOhm - Output:
- Stereo mini jack
- Maximum output level:
- Headphones 15 mW + 15 mW (typ. 32Ohm load) - Input S/N:
120 dB (typ) - Noise floor (residual noise):
\0x221296 dBu (typ)- USB:
- Connector: USB Type-C
- USB 2.0 - Power:
- USB bus power (Type-C)/5V DC power supply (Micro-B) - External dimensions:
80 mm (D) x 106 mm (W) x 29 mm (H) - Weight:
90 g - Note:
0 dBu = 0.775 V- What's in the Box:
- ZOOM GCE-3 Guitar Lab Circuit Emulator
- Steinberg Cubase LE license
- Non-slip pad
- USB cable (type A to C)
- Operation manual
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):