The Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Microphone delivers smooth, natural tone with built-in noise protection and impressive sound rejection for clear, focused, broadcast-quality recordings.
- The ZDM-1 captures crystal-clear detail with tight bass and smooth high-end that enhances any voice.
- The supercardioid polar pattern captures sound sources clearly while rejecting unwanted sound from the sides, for clean recordings with minimal background noise.
- Built to handle a sound pressure level up to 135 dB (somewhere between a jackhammer and a jet engine), the ZDM-1 enables you to record without worrying about clipping or distortion.
- ZDM-1's capsule is isolated by an internal shock-absorbing mechanism that protects it from handling noise and ambient vibrations. A built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference caused by power lines, computer monitors, cell phones and other devices.
- With a robust, all-metal body and grille, the ZDM-1 is designed to stand up to daily use in the studio or in the field.