Based on the classic condenser microphone that has been used on countless hit records. The WA-14 utilizes classic circuit topology, including the coveted all-brass CK12 capsule design and a custom premium CineMag USA transformer. The WA-14 can be used on an array of sources, which includes: punchy warm and intimate lead vocals, aggressive guitars and heavy percussion. The WA-14 provides a realism and thickness that is true to the vintage sonics, but now at an affordable price.
Featuring a custom wound transformer by boutique CineMag USA transformers and an all discrete signal path featuring polystyrene, tantalum and WIMA capacitors. The WA-14 also features Warm Audio's high quality "Lens Kondensator" LK-12-B-60V capsule, which is a reproduction of the vintage, all-brass, edge-terminated CK12 dual backplate/dual membrane capsule.
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone with variable pad and three polar patterns
- Features our own "Lens Kondensator" LK-12-B-60V reproduction of the edge-terminated, dual backplate, all-brass vintage CK12 capsule
- Custom CineMag USA transformer
- Includes shock mount
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Output pad: 0dB, -10dB, -20dB
- Cardioid, figure of eight and omnidirectional patterns
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Color: black (painted)