VocoPro UHF-5800 Plus Mic System
The VocoPro UHF5800 features 4 handheld mics, each using an independent UHF channel, and offering incredible vocal options without worrying about the pains of dealing with bothersome interference from colliding frequencies. Providing the users with freedom from being tied to a mic cable, acts can be more active in their performances giving more life to their body and overall stage presence to help appease even the toughest of audiences.
The 12 hour battery life in these microphones allows the party to break 'til dawn. Karaoke Jockeys (KJs) will appreciate the fact that each mic channel has its own field-replaceable module that just slides out with ease, without the need for tools or affecting the functionality of the other channels. Karaoke vocalists, home entertainment enthusiasts, and club-goers will all benefit from the reliability and versatility of the UHF5800.
- 4 Handheld mics included
- 4 Balanced XLR outputs for each mic channel
- One unbalanced 1/4-inch mixed output
- 4 independent Field-replaceable Modules (no need for tools)
- Individual Volume controls for precise vocal balancing
- Low power consumption giving longer battery life
- Rugged 1RU metal receiver chassis
- Interference-resistant UHF Band operating in the 900Mhz frequency ranges
- Perfect Unit for Karaoke, Home Entertainment and Club Sound!
- 1 x UHF5800 Receiver
- 4 x Handheld Microphones
- 4 x Microphone Clips
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x 3 foot male/male 1/4-inch Cable
- 8 x AA 1.4 volt alkaline batteries
- 1 x AC power adapter
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.