VocoPro UHF-5800 Pack UHF Wireless Microphone System, 4 Microphones (with Gig Bag)

Perfect for karaoke venues, this system gives you 4 handheld mics, 4 wireless receivers in a single rack space, and even a gig bag -- all for a great price.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 3, 2015 by Alejandro V in Lakeland, FL
"VOCO PRO Wireless Microphones"
I am very pleased with this product. We bought this system for our church and we had a small budget. I will recommend this product. Have used all microphones at the same time no issues with sound or noises.
47 of 47 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 2, 2015 by Rohan M in North Hills, CA
"Good product, good price"
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the mics. As usual seamless transaction and quick shipment by my favorite online music store zZounds..... Thank you!
Professional bass player for the past 40 years
Pop top 40
30 of 30 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 2, 2017 by Scott M in Hamilton, OH
"The best budget wireless mic set ever!!!"
This review has been selected by our experts as particularly helpful.
If you want I interference free wireless on a budget then these are the way to go! I'm both a musician and professional audio engineer and been doing it for around 20 years so you can trust this review isn't from a beginner. I run Sound for bands, host karaoke and also perform in a band.
The sound quality is great but you do need to dip the eq at around 3k-3.5k as that's where they tend to feed back the most but even before that it was barely getting any. Sound is not exact but comparable to a 58.
4 independent xlr outs for maximum flexibility and tweaking! Plus when you flip the on switch on it instantly works. No connection time or pause!
Simple. On off switch on the mics and a trim adjustment on each receiver plus best of all... only 1 rack space!
It's not the best in build quality for the handheld mic but it isn't the cheapest I've held for sure. If it were a metal casing then that would top it off. The rack unit however is build very solid.
This sells for $299 and is worth every penny!
Haven't ever had to use it but from what I've read they're really good.
I have yet to find any other unit with all of these features. The closest would be the Shure PG58 wireless set that comes with only 2 mics compared to these 4 plus it's quite a price jump at $569. Plus this is rackmountable which i can leave all 4 mics plugged into my rack mounted wireless mixer and never worry about running a vocal cable ever again!
20 years in live bands and professional audio
All styles and genres
26 of 27 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 24, 2018 by Robert Jackson in Martinsville, OH
"VocoPro UHF 5800 4 Wireless Microphones"
I purchased these from zZounds 2/2016 I was suprised to find the sound quality I got from these microphones, I often got complements about the way they sounded, However, I have a good Yamaha powered mixer EMX5000 with 2 vocal processors which do enhance vocal quality. I can"t recall having any type of feedback or interference problems. I was somewhat dissappointed when 2 of the microphones quit last month 6/18 But, they have held up pretty good until this happened. I blame some of it on Drunkin singers screaming into the microphones. Will I buy them again the answer is Yes!!!
I have been doing the Karaoke D.J. thing for over 30 years
Karaoke & Classic Rock
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 29, 2015 by Johnnie J in Salisbury, MD
"Vocopro uhf 5800 plus mic system"
By far the best results so far so good great buy the price was right and zZounds has been great I will buy product from them forever I got these mic to replace 2 sure wireless mic and four wired mics and these new 5800 blow them out the water.
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 30, 2019 by Willie H in Talladega, AL
"Great sounding Mics"
Bought 2 sets, first set about 5 years ago and 2nd set last year, durable and easy to use. Hard to beat it for the price.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 20, 2015 by Harry Walls, III in University City, MO
"Working Well"
We're a small church with a VERY small budget, but we didn't want to buy inferior mikes. These came highly recommended by a person who's in the business of knowing audio and sound equipment. So far, they're working just great.
Just singing, know playing
Christian
61 of 70 people (87%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 24, 2015 by Eddie Moore in Columbus, IN
"VocoPro UHF-5800 Plus Mic System"
It's was great. A lot better than what I expected. Not what I had expected of a mic at that price. People put value of the the microphone on the price instead of the quality. Would buy again.
Musician play multiple instrument and singer
Every style of music Mainly Gospel
13 of 15 people (87%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 16, 2018 by Marcus W in DIANA, TX
"VocoPro UHF-5800 Plus Mic System"
These are the second set we've bought for our church...the setup is easy and they sound great initially for about a year or year and a half...they will hold up if you don't continuously drop them and leave them exposed...if you take care of them, they will take of you...
Christian, Gospel
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 18, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"vocal pro wireless mics"
These wireless mics are very useful in a church setting. I use them for my Praise and Worship team .

Submitted March 27, 2016 by charles w in birmingham, AL
"VocoPro UHF-5800 Plus Mic System"
Sad sound quality... Most blatant case of you get what you pay for.. Like I was really thinking I was getting the quality mikes at a low price... Should've known better...
Professional Musician for over 30 years
Rock, pop, motown, hip-hop, country, blues, Christian
8 of 13 people (62%) people found this review helpful. Did you?