TC-Helicon Perform-V Vocal Processor
Designed to remove the obstacles that singers typically face in performance, Perform-V lets vocalists focus entirely on their performance by providing easy control of tried-and-true vocal sounds while it expertly polishes the production values via intelligent Tone functions automatic mic input gain, pitch correction and anti-feedback algorithms.
Using Perform-V is as simple as plugging in a mic, and it snaps directly onto the mic stand -- just where a singer needs it. For singers wanting to go beyond the essential sounds included in the box, TC-Helicon offers hundreds of iconic vocal sounds for free download, using sister company TC Electronic's proprietary technology (known from their TonePrint app) to "beam" presets directly from a smartphone to Perform-V, without the need for accessories or even a wireless/Bluetooth connection.
Perform-V: Perfect Vocals at Your Fingertips
If you're serious about singing, you'll find that sounding your best is about more than talent or vocal technique. It's about taking what is unique about your voice and using the right tools to make it stand out whether you're live at a venue, a radio session, recording at home, or uploading to YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, or Instagram.
The right tool is Perform-V from TC-Helicon. What formerly required a skilled producer or a dedicated sound engineer can now be set up in seconds and offer the professional vocal sound that is key to an unforgettable performance.
The beauty of Perform-V is that it lets you focus entirely on your love of singing and creativity while it handles the polish and production values.
Instant Studio Sound
Crystal clarity for every word is the true power of Perform-V. It understands what suits your voice and shapes it for your audience. Pressing the TONE button automatically takes care of the business of making you sound better. If there is one magic trick inside Perform-V, this is it.
Onboard are all those exciting sounds that captivate your listeners, create dazzling effects, or add lyrical emphasis -- just like those used by every popular artist before you. The DOUBLE, REVERB, and ECHO controls give you fast access to all the classic sounds that make good singers great and they're yours to explore.
Out of the box it's easy to dial in a timeless, premium vibe using the onboard Double, Reverb, and Echo sounds. However, the real fun starts when you download the free Perform-V app for your smartphone. Choose from hundreds of pre-made sounds including HardTune, harmony, megaphone, and more and "beam" them directly to the PRESET buttons. Then you can instantly recreate the vibe of your favorite artist or musical style.
Make It a Hit
Most presets you beam or download come with a HIT function. Hit helps you build intensity into your performances by adding additional layers to the preset by simply pressing the preset button a second time. This is ideal for creating striking choruses or highlighting a certain phrase.
Set and Forget
Perform-V removes much of the complexity involved with most audio gear. In addition to Tone, the Automatic Microphone Input Gain means that setup is as straightforward as plugging in a mic and holding the SET button while you sing. Boom, ready to rock. It even clips onto your mic stand right where you need it.
Worry Free Performance
Everything about Perform-V is designed to remove the typical obstacles that singers face while leaving the all-important creative control to you. This includes the option for adding subtle PITCH correction as well as ANTI-FEEDBACK, which protects you from accidental screeches, so you can sing your heart out anywhere on stage.
Now only one question remains. Are you ready to Perform?
Get an overview of the Perform-V in this video from TC Electronic:
- Essential set of classic vocal effects, including 4 Reverb, 4 Echo, and 4 Double types
- Beam vocal effects from your smartphone via the free Perform-V mobile app for iOS and Android
- Beaming presets include selection of 1 and 2-voice harmonies, HardTune, megaphones, song and artist presets and more, with HIT functions
- Aux input allows performance with music from your mobile device
- RoomSense mic. Built-in microphone allows practice without connecting a mic
- Visual Pitch meter. Improve your vocal technique and train your ear
- Chromatic Pitch Correction gently guides your vocals to the nearest semitone
- Adaptive Tone. Automatic global control of EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating for a professional vocal sound
- Powerful Anti-Feedback algorithm eliminates speaker squealing instantly with minimal impact on the overall sound
- Store and recall your favorite effects combinations to 3 preset locations
- Tap tempo button helps you match echoes to song tempo
- Talk button mutes all effects but keeps Tone active, for when you want to talk to your audience
- Hands-off automatic harmony and HardTune key via RoomSense mic or Aux input
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp with 48V phantom power support for condenser mics
- USB connection to VoiceSupport, our free app for firmware updates and preset management
- Compatible with the TC-Helicon MP-75 & MP-76 Modern Performance Vocal Microphones and Sennheiser e 835FX microphone with Mic Control to control effects from your mic
- Input for TC-Helicon Switch-3 and Switch-6 foot pedals (not included) for additional performance control
- Loud headphone output with adjustable level
- Unique, one-click mic stand mounting system
zZounds is an authorized dealer of TC-Helicon products.