Tascam Model 12 Mixer
Tascam's Model 12 is a compact all-in-one integrated mixer designed for music and multimedia creators, songwriters and performers. Features include Tascam's critically acclaimed multi-track recorder, USB audio/MIDI interface, DAW control functions, and unique podcasting capability including mix-minus and smartphone inputs. The Model 12 supports your creative process, production, and workflow from start to finish including podcasting.
22-Track Multi-Track Recording with 10 Track Playback
The Model 12's intuitive internal 12-track recorder records WAV files of up to 24-bit/48 kHz audio quality directly to an SD card, with 10-track playback. Supporting metronome, punch-in/out, and overdubbing functions, the internal recorder also allows WAV files to be imported directly into a DAW for further editing or production.
Get a closer look at the Model 12 in this video from Tascam:
Learn how to set up a song on your Tascam Model 12 with this tutorial:
Check out the Model 12's VAMP feature for live looping with punch in/out -- available with Tascam's firmware update:
12-in/10-out USB Audio Interface for DAW Connectivity
An onboard USB Type-C connector facilitates connecting a computer to the Model 12 for playback and recording utilizing a wide range of popular DAWs.
DAW Control Integration
Basic external DAW control (Faders, Mutes, Pans, Solos, Record arm, Play, Record, Stop, FF/Rew, Jog) using HUI/MCU protocol emulation is integrated for tactile control of most major DAWs.
Click Output with Tap Tempo
A dedicated click output with tap tempo allows the tempo to be monitored in both live or recording environments. This allows live performers to play with tracks using the built-in multi-track engine or music creators to monitor the tempo when recording.
Onboard MIDI Functionality
Standard MIDI in/out connectors allow connection with a wide range of keyboards, drum machines, controllers, and other sources that employ MIDI connectors. The Model 12 can also be used for synchronized operation of multi-track recorders and other external devices like drum machines.
Stream Your Latest Music and Live Performances to Your Fan Base
The Model 12 incorporates several features for podcasting and internet streaming like mix-minus, smartphone input, multiple mic-ready channels, Bluetooth pairing, dual headphone monitoring, and internal multi-track recording. Use the Model 12 as a versatile live production recorder, USB audio interface and live streaming tool.
All in One Production From Recording to Mastering
The Model 12's seamless integrated workflow facilitates less focus on the technical and more on the creative. The comfortable, familiar feel of the Model 12's 60mm faders and 1-knob compressor, 3-band EQ, and Tascam's high-quality reverb effects allow fast tweaking of mixes and tones.
Pristine Audio Quality
Tascam's Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with EIN (Equivalent Input Noise) of -128dB ensure natural low noise and high-grade sound quality. Additionally, Hi-Z line level inputs are included on all channels for direct instrument input.
Compact Size with Plenty of Inputs
The compact Model 12 packs 8 XLR mic inputs (with +48V support), 10 TRS line inputs, a 3.5mm (1/8") TRRS input (for Smartphone) and Bluetooth 5.0 input to handle any small format recording or live production environment.
Versatile Routing for Perfecting Your Mix
Selectable PFL/AFL modes and solo in place (SIP) allow for flexible monitoring of individual channels, eliminating the need to mute each single channel when dialing in the perfect mix.
Dual Headphone Monitor
Top-panel accessible dual headphone jacks allow monitoring of two discrete headphone mixes simultaneously for performers and engineers alike.
- 8 XLR mic inputs (with +48V support) / 10 TRS line inputs, 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo input and Bluetooth(R) 5.0 input
- 1-knob compressor and 3 band EQ on all input modules
- Equipped with 60mm faders
- Selectable PFL/AFL modes and in-place solo (SIP)
- Stereo output to MAIN L-R and SUB L-R, monaural send to AUX1 and AUX2
- Dual headphone outputs with individual volume and source selection
- TASCAM FX equipped
- Recording function with punch in/out support allows direct SD card 12 track recording / 10 track playback
- 12 in / 10 out USB audio interface function (USB Type-C connector)
- Built-in metronome function
- Bluetooth 5.0 input with AAC and SBC codec support
- Equipped with MIDI IN/OUT connectors, USB-MIDI interface function, and MTC output/MIDI clock output with SPP support
- Supports simple DAW control (HUI/MCU protocol emulation)
- Click output with TAP TEMPO support
- Dual footswitch (TRS connector) function allows assignment of transport, FX, etc.
- Smartphone input with minus one function
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Tascam products.