Tascam DR-22WL Handheld Digital Recorder
With an awesome microphone design, WiFi control and file transfer, and the Scene Dial, the DR-22WL from TASCAM makes it easier than ever to capture great-sounding recordings and share them online.
The DR-22WL includes a set of stereo condenser microphones, arranged in true XY pattern for ideal stereo imaging. The eight-position Scene dial selects recording settings for typical situations, or can be set to full manual for greater control. It's all recorded through the latest ADDA converters at up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV resolution for great-sounding master recordings.
Included in the DR-22WL is a WiFi function for controlling its transport and transferring files to a smartphone or computer. A free app for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows devices starts and stops recording from anywhere in the room. Audio streams live to your device, and files can be transferred over a wireless connection. Instantly share recordings online without moving the DR-22WL from the perfect microphone position.
Whether you're a recording beginner or simply looking for a great-sounding, portable recorder with WiFi, the DR-22WL is the ultimate choice.
- Scene Dial Presets for instant setup of common recording applications
- Remote control, file transfer and streaming playback using 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi connects directly to smartphone without a router
- Full remote control using the free TASCAM app for iOS and Android
- Recorded audio can be posted directly to SoundCloud using the TASCAM DR Control app.
- Dual format recording function allows simultaneous recording of both WAV and MP3 files
- Automatic level optimization functions (Peak Reduction & Limiter)
- Low-cut filter with four selectable frequencies (40/80/120/220Hz)
- Pre-recording buffer records up to 2 seconds prior to starting recording
- Automatic track increment function that can be set according to the application (level, elapsed time or manual)
- Auto recording function that can detect the sound input signal level and automatically start recording
- Automatic mark function that adds marks according to set conditions (peak detection or manual)
- Speed change (VSA) function for adjusting the speed from 0.5 to 2.0 times (in 0.1 increments)
- A-B Loop playback function ideal for practicing music
- Editing Function
- Automatic division function that divides files at marks (manual division also possible)
- Reverb effect for vocal and instrument resonance
- Automatic power saving function that prevents unnecessary waste of battery power
- Resume function that retains the last stop position when power is turned back ON
- File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or the date
- Audio files created on computers can be played (Only in formats compatible with this product)
- Built-in monaural speaker with an output of 0.3W
- 128 x 128 pixel oversized graphic LCD with backlight
- USB 2.0 High-speed file transfer to a computer
- Stereo mini headphone line output / Headphone output connector
- Powered by four AA batteries, USB bus power, or AC adapter
- Tripod attachment screw-hole
- 4GB microSD card is included
- RoHS certified
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Tascam products.
- Supported WAV recording formats: 44.1k/48k/96kHz, 16/24bit, WAV/BWF
- Supported MP3 recording format: 44.1k/48kkHZ, 32k to 320kbps, MP3
- Recording media: microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 128GB SDXC card)
- Cardioid stereo condenser microphones fixed in X-Y position
- High sound pressure design captures levels up to 120dB SPL
- PGA (programmable gain amplifier) and Cirrus Logic CS42L52 audio codec for low-noise, high-performance audio recording
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):