Classic Tele Twang on a Budget
The Fender Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster delivers the feel and classic twangy tones of a vintage-era Telecaster, at a price comfortable enough for a beginner or first-time Tele buyer.
A Classic Shape
The Fender Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster follows the form of the original 1950s-era Telecaster, with an all-pine body under a light and shiny polyester finish. The light top is accented by a 1-ply black plastic pickguard. The maple neck contrasts nicely with the body, finished in a distinct vintage-tint gloss. The fingerboard is light maple and is set with 21 medium-jumbo frets. The neck shape itself is a slimmer, more contemporary C shape with a 9.5-inch fingerboard radius. The guitar is 1.625 inches wide at the nut. The overall guitar's scale length is 25 1/2 inches.
Vintage-style Pickups for Classic Tone
The Fender Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster is set with two custom vintage-style single-coil Tele pickups with alnico 5 magnets in the neck and bridge positions. A 3-position blade with barrel switch tip allows you to move between bridge, neck, and combined positions to explore different tones. Vintage-style knurled chrome Master Volume and Master Tone knobs fit comfortably under the hand.
The bridge is a vintage-style strings-thru-body Telecaster design with 3 brass barrel saddles. The nut is made of synthetic bone. The bright chrome tuning knobs finish off the fine vintage detailing on this instrument.
- All-Pine body
- Light polyester finish
- C-shape Maple Neck
- 1-ply black plastic pickguard
- Knurled Chrome Control Knobs
- Vintage Tinted Neck
- Black Dot Position Inlays
- Gold Squier Logo
- Original Barrel Switch Tip
Need some motivation to pick up that guitar and practice? With its vintage-tint gloss-maple neck and old-school black pickguard, this cool-looking Telecaster is all the inspiration you need. And with Alnico 5 pickups, vintage-style tuners and a string-thru-body bridge, this affordable Tele is about more than looks -- it's a great-sounding, easy-playing instrument with plenty of bite and bark.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Squier products.
- Model Number: 030-3025-(507)
- Series: Classic Vibe Series
- Body: Pine
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5 in. Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele Pickups (Neck & Bridge).
- Pickup Magnets: AlNiCo 5 magnets only on Butterscotch Blonde finish, AlNiCo 3 magnets on Vintage Blonde finish
- Controls: Master Volume, Master TonePickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
-- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
-- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
-- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage Style Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Barrel Saddles
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Unique Features: "C" Shape Maple Neck, Knurled Chrome Control Knobs, Vintage Tinted Neck, Black Dot Position Inlays, Gold Squier Logo, Original Barrel Switch Tip, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Butterscotch Blonde
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Vintage Blonde
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Butterscotch Blonde, with Fender Champion 40 Guitar Combo Amp