Shure RMCE-BT1 Cable for SE Earphones
The Shure RMCE-BT1 Bluetooth enabled communication cable with MMCX connectors for most Shure Sound Isolating earphones provide hour-after-hour of listening enjoyment with the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth. Remote + Mic functionality controls device, playback and provides audio for calls.
See how easy it is to pair your Shure Bluetooth earphones cable with your Bluetooth mobile device:
Optimal for existing SE earphones with detachable cables, including SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846, the RMCE-BT1 provides up to 8 hours of transparent audio on a single charge, and offers up to 30 ft. (10 m) of range.
Features & Benefits
- MMCX connectors for most Shure Sound Isolating earphones provide hour-after-hour of listening enjoyment with the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth.
- Compatible models include SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846 (earphones not included)
- Bluetooth 4 pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of range.
- Control your world at your fingertips three-button remote and mic offers audio for phone calls, voice commands and other voice-activated device features.
- Multi-point pairing enables pairing of up to two devices transitions from the office to on-the-go between multiple sources and media.
- Sound Isolating design featuring comfortable sound isolating sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise; prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience.
- Enclosed, rechargeable lithium polymer battery gives up to 8 hours of listening from a single charge; fast charge for up to two hours from just 15 minutes of charge.
- Clothing clip stabilizes the wire for security and stability during exercise and travel
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.
- Bluetooth Version: 4.1, Multi-point
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Codec: SBC Profiles: Hands-free (HFP), Headset (HSP), A2DP, AVCRP INTEGRATED MICROPHONE:
- Type: MEMS, omnidirectional,
- Sensitivity -11dBFS / PaBATTERY:
- Play Time: 8 Hrs*
- Standby Time: Approximately 200 Hrs*
- Charging Time: 2 Hrs
- Quick Charge: 15 min = 1.5 hour Play Time
- Charging: USB with included charging cable
- Charging needs - minimum of 100mA - 5V DC
- Type: Lithium Ion - 120mA hours
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):