The Shure Microflex MX153 is a professional subminiature earset microphone ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the discreet, low-profile MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
Available in three color options, the MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design.
- - Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- - Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- - Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- - CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- - Kevlar-reinforced soft flex cable
- - Matte black, tan, and cocoa color options available
- - Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip