Shure BLX14/B98 Wireless Clip-on Mic
The BLX14/B98 Wireless Instrument System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring QuickScan frequency selection and the precision-crafted Beta 98H/C flexible gooseneck microphone for brass, woodwind and percussion applications. Legendary sound and performance, right out of the box.
For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones, decades of wireless design proficiency and world-class construction.
- BLX4 wireless receiver
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- Beta 98H/C cardioid condenser instrument microphone
- Padded zipper case
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED:
-- Green: "Ready"
-- Rapidly Flashing Red: "Controls Locked"
-- Solid Red: "Battery Power Low" (less than 1 hour remaining)
-- Flashing Red/Power Down: "Batteries Dead" (replace batteries to repower transmitter)
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Tactile on/off switch
- Adjustable gain control
- Lightweight, rugged construction
BLX4 Wireless Receiver
One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LED:
-- Green: Normal audio levels
-- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.