The BLX14/B98 Wireless Instrument System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring QuickScan frequency selection and the precision-crafted Beta 98H/C flexible gooseneck microphone for brass, woodwind and percussion applications.
For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones, decades of wireless design proficiency and world-class construction.
- BLX4 wireless receiver
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- Beta 98H/C cardioid condenser instrument microphone
- Padded zipper case
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED:
-- Green: "Ready"
-- Rapidly Flashing Red: "Controls Locked"
-- Solid Red: "Battery Power Low" (less than 1 hour remaining)
-- Flashing Red/Power Down: "Batteries Dead" (replace batteries to repower transmitter)
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Tactile on/off switch
- Adjustable gain control
- Lightweight, rugged construction
BLX4 Wireless Receiver
One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible…
systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LED:
-- Green: Normal audio levels
-- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors