In a world where low-quality side address condenser microphones are all too common, Sennheiser is proud to introduce the Sennheiser MK 4 studio condenser microphone. MK4 is Sennheiser's first large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone. The Sennheiser MK4 features a 1-inch true condenser capsule, optimized for project studio and home studio applications.
Sennheiser designed the MK 4 to provide maximum sound quality at a very competitive price point, focusing on exactly what it takes to make an excellent studio microphone. The Sennheiser MK 4 is made in Germany, which is also unique at this price point. While the Sennheiser MK 4 is chiefly designed for professional use in project studios, it is also a versatile tool for all recording environments and even on stage. Due to its affordable price the Sennheiser MK4 is also an ideal choice for home recorders and musicians on a budget.
- Large-diaphragm capsule (1 in.) in true condenser design
- 24-carat gold-plated diaphragm
- Full metal housing
- Capsule shock-mounted internally to minimize structure-borne noise
- Designed for project studios and stage use
- Low inherent self-noise and high maximum SPL
- Made in Germany
- Vocals and speech
- Acoustic guitars
- Guitar amplifiers
- Grand pianos
- Brass and woodwind instruments
- Drums and percussion instruments
- MK 4 microphone
- MZQ 4 microphone clamp
- Protective pouch
- Instruction manual
NOTE: MKS4 Shock Mount NOT included.