Sennheiser EW 112-P G3 Wireless Lavalier
Fast, flexible and professional: these characteristics make the ew 112-p G3 the perfect fit for every ambitious reporting team seeking both portability and great sound quality. The nearly invisible clip-on, ME2, omni-directional microphone transmits its signal via body-pack transmitter with mute function and a portable, battery-powered adaptive-diversity receiver. The receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to operate, yet rugged and packed with features.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indication in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee's wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1- 888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser products.