Hellraiser Hybrid C-1: Schecter's Modern Metal Mayhem Machine
Pick up the Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 electric guitar, and prepare to unleash some serious metal havoc! Boasting a pair of EMG active pickups housed in a maple-topped mahogany body, this axe forges a full and powerful sound with plenty of resonance. An ebony fingerboard spans 24 frets of tight action for speedy licks and runs, and an ultra-thin C neck shape makes for a comfy fit that'll help your fingers fly. A TonePros T3BT TOM bridge with string-thru-body design provides secure stability and longer sustain.
Hear just how brutal the Schecter Hybrid Passive series guitars can get:
Quilted-Maple-Topped Mahogany Body
Maple and mahogany are a classic tonewood combination for solidbody electric guitars. Maple delivers a small boost in the highs for a well-rounded bright tone, while mahogany keeps things deep and dark with a push on the lower and middle frequencies, while yielding a healthy dose of sustain. This Schecter Hellraiser's body features a comfortable contour with a beveled top, and a deep cut to give your fingers plenty of room to reach those higher frets.
Pair of Active EMG Pickups
A pair of EMG active humbuckers will fuel your amp with a powerful overwound vintage PAF-style sound. Each pickup boasts a slick brushed black metal-works cover. The EMG 57 at the bridge uses alnico V magnets and steel pole pieces for a hearty helping of headroom and punch. The EMG 66 at the neck also uses alnico V magnets, with ceramic pole pieces to bring out crisp clarity in the higher frequencies. Take advantage of different gain settings to hear these babies wail.
Ultra-Thin 3-Piece Maple Neck and Ebony Fingerboard
The Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 features a maple neck to bring in a bright snap to your notes, topped with a smooth ebony fretboard. With 24 frets at your disposal, you'll enjoy hours of pushing your fingers to the max. Other features include a slick carbon-fiber binding, a full set of side dots that glow in the dark, and an ultra-thin C neck shape -- the perfect fit for a hand that's itching for speedy playability.
- High-performance solidbody electric guitar
- Quilt maple top in arched contour
- Mahogany back and sides
- Three piece maple neck
- Ultra thin C neck shape for speedy playability
- Scale length of 25.5"
- Smooth ebony fingerboard
- Sleek gothic cross inlay at 12th fret
- 24 XJ frets with snug action
- two way adjustable truss rod
- EMG 57 active humbucker at the bridge
- EMG 66 active humbucker at the neck
- 9 volt clip-in battery compartment
- One tone and two volume controls
- Three setting pickup selector switch
- Black chrome hardware
- Secure Schecter locking tuners
- TonePros T3BT TOM bridge with string thru body design
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Schecter products.
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding Carbon: Fiber Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Offset/Reverse Dots w/Gothic Cross at 12th Fret
- Scale: 25.5 inches (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12-16 inch Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin 'C'
- Thickness: at 1st Fret- .748 in (19mm)/ at 12th Fret- .787 in (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653 inch (42mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32 inch (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 57 Brushed Black Chrome Cover
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66 Brushed Black Chrome Cover
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Transparent Black Burst
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Ultra Violet
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):