Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 Electric Guitar

Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 Electric Guitar

This Schecter axe is made for metal. Its ultra-thin C-shaped neck profile, compound-radius fretboard, and active EMG pickups make for effortless shredding.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 31, 2016 by Gregory Osborne in Springfield, TN
"This is the ultimate metal guitar"
If you're looking for the ultimate modern metal guitar this is the beast to get. The sound is unbelievable it made my ltd ec 1000 sound like child's play after I hooked it up. The emgs r crisp even on full blown distortion making sweeping crisp and the 2 volume knows give ya a optional kills witch if you insist on using one. The locking tuners making tuning a breeze no matter what. And the neck is the best feeling neck you will ever use makes all those big time name guitar company put in shame. I used Gibsons fenders Jacksons ltd Ibanez. If you love playing anything this guitar will deliver. Don't hesitate buy one!
I been playing for 8 years and play at home
I play hard rock to death metal
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 15, 2017 by Carl C in Fond Du lac, WI
"Pictures do not do the guitar justice"
I'll start by saying this guitar looks 5000x better in person (ultra violet model) than in the pics, it has the highest gloss finish of all my guitars and the color change effect the paint has is so cool that you will catch yourself just staring at it randomly. I play a Dean, Jackson, and schecter all with emgs and this particular shecter has a whole different feel than then platinum and normal hellraiser series, literally feels like a mix of the best of many different feels of many different high end guitars. Really blows my others out of the water Overall I was surprised with the quality of this guitar and the pickups (which sound exactly as they are described) they bring all the power of 81/85s with the clarity of humbuckers or some single coils no joke I'd say it feels in your hand like a mix of a PRS and a slim Jackson , and I mean the Best qualities those 2 bring to the table
7 years in a band and currently gigging
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 7, 2017 by Mike W in Saginaw, MI
"One of the best playing and sounding guitars."
This is one of the best sounding and playing guitars its ever been my pleasure to have used. It feels like a Horizon style ESP, the real ones, not the LTD. And the pick-ups will make the Heaviest Metal head happy as well as the clean bird, they sound to good.
Been playing guitar for around 5 years. Have been playing drums for 17 years!
Rock, hard rock, metal.

Submitted May 18, 2019 by a customer from gmail.com
"Well worth the money, and then some"
This is my first Schecter. As the current owner of Fenders, an EBMM Dargie and an Ibanez, I was blown away by the playability of this guitar. The neck is truly stellar - smooth and playable from the box. No setup required in my case. The way the bridge allows me to rest my picking hand allows for some pretty slick shredding, and the pickups sound great. zZounds was great to work with as well. This purchase was a no brainer. If you're on the fence - dont be. Grab one, folks.
25+ year player. Studio musician.

Submitted December 31, 2016 by Hayli H in Spring, TX
"Basically BF's Dream Guitar"
He loves it so much. It was the EXACT one he wanted and he is just thrilled. :D it was his birthday/christmas gift. :) it arrived super early, I think it was actually less than a week xD meant to 5-star the quality, but clicked wrong (didn't let me fix, so announcing here lol)
BF has played since he was.... 12/13. He plays guitar in a band that is trying to get professional :D
melodic deathcore/deathmetal

Submitted April 4, 2021 by Jeff R in Manassas, VA
"It's the only guitar any rocker needs"
This thing all around is just amazing and delivers a feel and playability of which I have rarely come across sub $3000. Its crystal clear tone on a clean channel are just unexpected and amazing. Distorted it is so loud and pronounced. You can FLY on the frets and I enjoy the glow in the dark side marker touch. Then, there is the finish which I chose the Ultra Violet. By far the most beautiful and unique color I've ever seen. It can be black, blue, purple, pink, green, copper or a mix all at once. Add that with the metallic sparkles, and it is just flat out mesmerizing. Also, to my surprise, it is the first guitar I have ever pulled out of the packaging and it is in perfect tune. Those unaware of what locking tuners do, this is NOT because of the locking tuners, but directly associated with the set up, and bridge. The locking tuners just allow for quick restrings and a more appealing head. So to have it in perfect tune with no locking neck or FR bridge, is just amazing. Anyone on the edge needs to pull the trigger. It is a dream guitar for me.
25 years guitar player
Heavier rock, psychedelic metal, 90s rock like Tool, Deftones, RATM as well as funky like Sublime, Chili Peppers, Incubus.

Submitted April 14, 2014 by Harvey M in Fort Lauderdale, FL
"Very Good Guitar"
This guitar is put together quite well. I recieved mine today. It was set up almost perfect for me. No buzz, no crazy string height or the bridge being cocked to one side. I would put it up against any guitar for quality craftmanship. There are no neck issues.
This comes with EMG's which is one reason why I purchased this. It sounds good going through my Engl. Very touch sensitive and very easy to get pinched harmonics.
This is not a 2500.00 guitar so I know that all components are not top of the line. For the price(900.00) you get your monies worth. This guitar is put together very well, all components are tight, nothing loose or wobbly.
This is very easy to play. The neck on this is the other reason I purchased this. Smooth and fast. If you have a decent rig, it is very easy to get a good sound with this guitar.
This guitar is made quite well. I will use it in ' Live' situations. Everything is tight and solid.
This guitar's price point is very good.
I have not dealt with manufacturer.
I like the way it looks. The carbon fiber binding is a nice added touch. I haven't any other guitar with it yet. I'm sure all the others will copy Schecter though.
semi pro/hobbyist
rock, jazz, blues, prog rock, metal.

Submitted April 23, 2019 by giovanni v in Los angeles, CA
"Schecter c1 hellraiser hybrid"
As a novice player this is a great guitar, love the thin neck, I got small hands, the emgs 5766 is a very unique pickup set can be daunting task dialing in an eq for these but overall these share passive and active elements but well built guitar can play any genre but I play mostly progressive metal and its good for that, these are alnico based which I like,
Play guitar as a hobby