Pierce Ears with This Schecter's Endless Sustain
You haven't heard how long notes can last until you shoulder the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR-S electric guitar. This stunning axe fuels your signal via an EMG 81 active humbucker in the bridge and a Sustainiac in the neck position, housed in a dark-sounding mahogany body. A three-piece mahogany neck harnesses razor-thin action over 24 jumbo frets in a super-smooth rosewood fingerboard, and cool dark chrome hardware, a super-flexible Floyd Rose 1000 Series bridge, and volume, push/pull tone, and intensity controls all bring you a superb speed-demon axe that's ready to unleash some sinister tone.
EMG 81 Bridge and Sustainiac Neck Humbucker Pickups
Lead fearlessly with the Hellraiser C-1's pickup complement: an EMG 81 active humbucker in the bridge and Sustainiac in the neck position. Your bridge pickup packs powerful overdrive and a full and heavy distortion perfect for rock or metal, and the Sustainiac neck pickup captures and retains an endless and spine-bending sustain from your strings via the two-way switch next to your Hellraiser's bridge. Flip the switch to kill the feedback and turn your Sustainiac into another sweet-sounding neck humbucker. Both pickups are shielded in protective casings to keep out rust, dust, and sweat, so your tone will always be clean, pristine, and uninterrupted.
Three-piece Mahogany Neck
Your Schecter Hellraiser's extra-stable neck is built from three separate pieces of mahogany. This tonewood provides a dark tone to your playing, accentuating lows and mids. This comfy appendage features a rosewood fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets with super-close action for speedy runs. Sleek abalone gothic cross inlays offer an appealing visual edge that goes well with this axe's darker tonal character.
Dive Super Low: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Bridge
Your Schecter Hellraiser features a super-flexible Floyd Rose 1000 Series bridge. This quality piece of hardware will keep your tuning in check -- so go ahead and dive this baby as low as possible before returning your strings to their standard tensions. Use the Floyd Rose in conjunction with your sustain-engaged Sustainiac neck humbucker, and you'll create sounds that just aren't on the table with other axes!
- Mahogany body
- Quilted maple top on select finishes
- Three-piece mahogany neck
- Eye-catching abalone binding
- Abalone gothic crosses inlays
- Scale length of 25.5"
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- EMG Active 81 bridge and Sustainiac neck humbuckers
- Volume, push/pull tone, and intensity controls
- Three-way mode select and two-way Sustainiac switches
- Grover tuners
- Black chrome hardware
- Ultra flexible Floyd Rose 1000 Series bridge
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Schecter products.
- Construction: Set Neck w/ Ultra Access
- Available Bodies: Mahogany, Mahogany w/Quilted Maple
- Neck: 3-piece Mahogany
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Frets: 24X Jumbo
- Inlay: ABALONE GOTHIC CROSSES
- Bindings: ABALONE W/MULTI-PLY B/W/B
- Tuners: Grover
- Pickups: EMG Active 81/Sustainiac
- Electronics: VOL/TONE//INTENSITY/3-WAY/2 MINI DPDT
- Available Bridges: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Scale: 25.5 inches
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Black Cherry
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):