Samson XP300B Bluetooth PA System
The Samson Expedition XP300 is an all-in-one sound system that offers excellent audio quality with quick and easy setup. Providing 300 watts of power, the XP300 features a lightweight, 6-channel powered mixer and two 6" speakers. For enhanced portability, the XP300 offers a unique speaker-locking design that allows the system and all its components to be packed up and transported as a single unit weighing less than 30 pounds.
The XP300 is ideal for education, business and house of worship applications because users with limited PA experience can set it up quickly and efficiently. With Bluetooth(R) connectivity to wirelessly stream audio from laptops, tablets and smartphones, the XP300 is also perfect for presentations, parties and karaoke. The XP300 includes a USB Wireless port for integrating Samson's XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately), now available in handheld, headset and lavalier configurations.
Musicians and sound operators alike will appreciate some of the XP300's more advanced features such as a phantom power for condenser microphones, selectable digital effects, a Sub output for integrating active subwoofers and 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ on all input channels. These features make the XP300 perfect for cocktail and acoustic performances.
The XP300 speaker enclosures feature 1 3/8" speaker stands mounts, as well as a tilt-back design that allows them to be used as stage monitors. The mixer section can be removed and mounted on any standard mic stand using the Samson SMS308 Mixer Stand Holder (sold separately). Lastly, two 10' speaker cables are included with the system.
- 300-watt portable PA system
- Ideal for small-sized venues and rooms (audiences of 75-100)
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs less than 30lb
- Lightweight Class D amplifier produces 2 x 150 watts of stereo power
- Dual 2-way speakers with 6" woofers and 1" HF drivers
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Removable 6-channel mixer
- Mic/Line input (XLR and 1/4") for microphones and line level devices
- Mic input (XLR and USB Wireless port) for microphones and Samson's XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Stereo channel (1/4" and 1/8") for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Bass and treble controls on each channel
- 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects with Send level control
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Sub output for active subwoofers
- Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction
- Perforated steel grilles
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mounts
- Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors
- Two 10' speaker cables included
- Downloads & Manuals included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Samson products.
- Power: 300W @ 4O (150W per channel) Peak, 150W @ 4O (75W per channel) Average
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Speakers: 2 x 6" woofer, 2 x 1" HF driver
- Input Channels: 6 (2 mono, 1 stereo, Bluetooth)
- Inputs: XLR, 1 /4", 3.5mm stereo, USB Wireless
- Input Channel EQ (High/Low): 10kHz/100Hz shelving +/-15dB
- Effects: 16 preset, 24-bit DSP
- Outputs: 1 /4" Sub Out, 2 x 1 /4" Speaker
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu (Sub Out) @ 10KO
- Phantom Power: +15V DC, fixed phantom voltage
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0, A2DP
- Grilles: Perforated steel
- Included: Speaker Cables 2 x 10' 1/4"
- Product Dimensions: TBD
- Product Weight: 23.8lb (10.8kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):