Samson AirLine 88x AH8
The Samson AirLine 88x AH8 Fitness Headset system offers true wireless freedom without the inconvenience of a beltpack or cable. Featuring a lightweight, water-resistant micro transmitter headset with a secure yet comfortable fit, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system provides high definition sound, premium reliability and a 300' operating range.
The integrated design of the AH8 Fitness Headset combines a micro transmitter and adjustable gooseneck into a low-profile headset that molds to the shape of your head. The headset also features an internal 8-hour rechargeable lithium ion battery, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, and IR sync wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency.
Designed to meet the demands of Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and cycling instructors, the AH8 Fitness Headset features water-resistant components for protection against perspiration and the elements, including a marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck and AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule. The capsule's cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent isolation from stray and unwanted noise for clear and intelligible speech.
Simple Setup; Flawless Performance
Simplicity and performance are at the core of the Concert 88x wireless systems. One-touch scanning analyzes all available channels, selecting the clearest channel for your performance space. An infrared signal then locks the transmitter and receiver together on the selected channel. With 100 frequencies and a wide 25 MHz bandwidth, there are plenty of available channels for your application.
The True-diversity design minimizes dropouts to provide clear wireless reception for up to a 300' performance range. Tone-key and auto-mute circuitry ensure that only the audio signal from the AH8 transmitter reaches the receiver, automatically muting the system when the transmitter is out of range to prevent unwanted noise from entering the signal path.
The rear panel includes balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (1/4") outputs for connections to an amplifier or sound system. For classes with more than one instructor or facilities with multiple studios, up to eight systems per frequency band can be used simultaneously.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Samson products.
- High-performance professional UHF wireless system
- 100 operating channels across 25 MHz bandwidth
- 300' maximum operating range
- Rackmount kit included- CR88x Wireless Receiver:
- Bold LED display and visual indicators
- 100 available frequencies with automatic scanning/selection
- Infrared link locks the receiver and transmitter to the same channel
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone-key and auto-mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs- AH8 Fitness Headset Transmitter:
- Integrated headset mic and transmitter (no beltpack or cable required)
- Comfortable design mold to the user's head
- Water-resistant materials; sealed circuit board
- Marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck
- Micro-miniature Samson AE50X cardioid mic capsule
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery operates for up to 8 hours
- Tri-color LED indicator - Low Battery, Charging, Muted, Normal
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- Silent mute switch
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Channel D
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Channel K
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.