Roland KC-80 Keyboard Amplifier
The 50-watt KC-80 is a miniature powerhouse with three line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Compared to the previous-generation KC-60, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 10-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the KC-80's Sub Out jack.
Roland KC Amp History
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland's KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. With a KC amp by your side, you're in complete control of your stage rig, so you'll always sound great and play your best. And that's worth it every time.
- Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 50 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
- Custom two-way speaker system with 10-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with three 1/4-inch input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
- Metal jacks for increased durability
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
The KC-80 offers full-range audio reproduction in an easy-to-carry portable amp. The cabinet features Roland's patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the redesigned power section and 10-inch woofer, the KC-80 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
Onboard 3+1 Mixing
The KC-80's three 1/4-inch line input channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic instruments. In addition, there's an auxiliary channel with 1/8-inch and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, or other devices. Channel 1 also includes an XLR input, allowing you to plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility.
Versatile Connectivity for Performing, Recording, and Practice
With its easy-access connectivity, the KC-80 integrates into any playing environment. A 1/4-inch line output enables you to interface with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. There's also a Sub Out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level conveniently tied to the amp's master volume for one-touch control. Plugging into the Phones jack mutes the onboard speakers and Sub Out, perfect for private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Roland products.
Rated Power Output:
50 WNominal Input Level (1kHz):
- CH1 (MIC/LINE): -50-- -20 dBu
- CH2 (LINE): -20 dBu
- CH3 (LINE): -20 dBu
- AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBuNominal Output Level (1 kHz):
- LINE OUT:+4 dBu
- SUB OUT:+4 dBuSpeakers:
- Full Range:25 cm (10 inches) x 1
- Tweeter: x 1Controls:
LOW knob, HIGH knob, MASTER knobIndicator:
- CH1 jack: XLR type
- CH1 (MIC/LINE) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH2 (LINE) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH3 (LINE) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN (L, R) jacks: RCA phono type
- AUX IN (STEREO) jack: Stereo miniature phone typeLINE OUT jack:
1/4-inch phone typeSUB OUT jack:
1/4-inch phone typePHONES jack:
1/4-inch TRS phone type (mono signal output)Power Consumption:
50 WDimensions (W x D x H):
420 x 300 x 410 mmWeight:
12.5 kg, 27 lbs 9 ozAccessory:
Owner's ManualOptions (sold separately):
Speaker stand: ST-A95
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):