Roland KC-200 Keyboard AmplifierCompact and affordable, the Roland KC-200 features 100 watts of power and an integrated mixer with four line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Compared to the previous-generation KC-150, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 12-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. On its own, the KC-200 delivers big sound in a highly mobile package. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the amp's Sub Out jack.
Roland KC Amp HistoryFor over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland's KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today's working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you're in complete control of your stage rig, so you'll always sound great and play your best. And that's worth it every time.
Features:- Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 100 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with four 1/4-inch line input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- Channel 4 provides dedicated monitor functionality for click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
- Metal jacks for increased durability
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical InstrumentsThe KC-200 offers full-range audio reproduction in a compact amp with 100 watts of power. The cabinet features Roland's patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the newly redesigned power section and updated 12-inch woofer, the KC-200 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
Onboard 4+1 MixingThe KC-200's four 1/4-inch line input channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic instruments. There's also an auxiliary channel with 1/8-inch and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, or other devices. Channel 1 includes an XLR input too, letting you plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility. Channel 4 is dedicated to monitoring through the KC-200's onboard speakers and headphones jack; this allows you to monitor click or guide tracks while performing without sending the sound to a PA via the amp's line out jack.
Versatile Connectivity for Performing, Recording, and PracticeWith its easy-access connectivity, the KC-200 integrates into any playing environment. A 1/4-inch line output enables you to interface with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. There's also a Sub Out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level conveniently tied to the amp's master volume for one-touch control. Plugging into the Phones jack mutes the onboard speakers and Sub Out, perfect for private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Roland products.
4-CH MIXING KEYBOARD AMPLIFIERRated Power Output:
100 WNominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- CH1 (XLR type, MIC/LINE): -50-- -20 dBu
- CH2 (LINE): -20 dBu
- CH3 (LINE): -20 dBu
- CH4 (MONITOR): -20 dBu
- AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBuNominal Output Level (1 kHz):
- LINE OUT: +4 dBu
- SUB OUT: +4 dBuSpeakers:
- Full Range: 30 cm (12 inches) x 1
- Tweeter: x 1Controls:
- POWER switch[CH1]:
LOW knob, HIGH knob, MASTER knobIndicator:
- CH1 jack: XLR type
- CH1 (MIC/LINE) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH2 (LINE) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH3 (LINE) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH4 (MONITOR) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN (L, R) jacks: RCA phono type
- AUX IN (STEREO) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SUB OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (mono signal output)Power Consumption:
70 WDimensions (W x D x H):
480 x 295 x 435 mm / 18-15/16 x 11-5/8 x 17-1/8 inchesWeight:
15 kg, 33 lbs 2 ozAccessory:
Owner's ManualOptions (sold separately):
Speaker stand: ST-A95
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 323-890-3700