- Operation power: The NTG-1 is designed to operate from standard P48 phantom power. The NTG-1 will operate between 44 V to 52 V applied with positive polarity to pin 2 and pin 3 via the output XLR connector.
- Operation output impedance: The NTG-1 will operate satisfactorily into a load impedance as low as 1 kilohm. If a load below this is used, the output signal level will be reduced. The NTG-1s output is balanced between pin 2 (hot), pin 3 (cold) and pin 1 is ground.
- Acoustic principle: Line plus Gradient.
- Directional pattern: Super-Cardioid.
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz selectable HPF @ 80 Hz/12 dB octave
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Signal noise ratio din iec 651: 76 dB (1 kHz rel. 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Equvalent noise: 18 dB SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum spl: 139 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 k ohms)
- Sensitivity: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB (at 1 kHz in free field into open circuit)
- Dynamic range din iec 651: 121 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power supply voltage: P48 Phantom, 44 V to 52 V
- Current consumption: 3.5 mA
- Output connection: 3 pin XLR, balanced output between pin 2 (+), pin 3 (-) and pin 1 (ground)
- Weight with battery: 105 g approx. (3.37 oz.)
- Dimensions width: 217mm
- Dimensions depth: 22mm
- Dimensions height: 22mm
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
Shipping Weight: 1 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 11 x 5 x 2 in
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): NTG1