RCF Evox 12 Active Speaker Array PA
The RCF EVOX 12 PA system offers a particularly profound and dynamic reproduction at high levels due to the built-in 1400W power amplifier. The top section has eight high performance neodymium 4" full-range transducers with a phase plug. As a result, the EVOX 12 has a significantly increased low-mid playback at a constant level with a wide dispersion for the highs. The 15" subwoofer delivers powerful bass sound to reinforce a big party or the kick drum of a live band. Despite high performance, the enclosure is very compact, and thanks to integrated wheels and extendable handle, very easy to transport.
Powerful Class D Amplifier
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. EVOX amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. The EVOX amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
Superior High-Frequency Transducers
The ultra-compact full-range 4" drivers are capable of handling extremely high SPL and power. The top column features 8 drivers.
Punchy Low-Frequency Transducer
The high-excursion 15" RCF woofer extends to the lowest frequencies offering quick and precise punch. The bass-reflex port design avoids air turbulence reducing distortions. The EVOX 12 array design features constant horizontal directivity coverage of 90 x 30 degrees, offering a perfect listening experience to the audience. The vertical array design is progressively shaped to guarantee a correct listening from the first row and to avoid a high frequency beaming typical of straight array.
Easy to Transport and Assemble
With 3 simple steps, the EVOX 12 system is all set and ready to play! EVOX 12 system is designed to be easily transported and quickly set up. All the components -- top column, sub, pole and cables -- come in one package and fit in the optional transportation covers. The top column will be inserted on the pole mount, which can be easily screwed on the Sub top side and the pole mount can be separated in two single parts in order to place it on the transportation bag. Carrying and mounting your audio system has never been so quick!
New Perspective on Linearity
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
- 1400 Watts
- 130 dB max SPL
- 40 Hz 20 kHz frequency response
- 15" Woofer
- 8 x 4" neodymium full-range woofer
- 90* x 30* slightly tilted pattern control
- Innovative DSP processing
- Pole mountable, easy set-up and transportation
- Includes speakON cable to connect bottom subwoofer to top speaker array
zZounds is an authorized dealer of RCF products.
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 40 Hz / 20 Hz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90*
- Vertical coverage angle: 30*
- Full range: 8x4.0", 1.0" Voice Coil
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" Voice Coil
- Input connectors: Jack-XLR male
- Output connectors: XLR female
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 180 Hz
- Protections: thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Color: black
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
- Scratch and Dent