When you call, mention priority code 204-LR9G
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: RCF EVOX 12 PA System

Fill the room with accurate and evenly spread bass, mid, and treble, using one or more RCF EVOX 12 live performance system. They're powerful and compact.

"Blow Away!!" submitted August 13, 2016

By Jay H in Kirkland, WA
Musical Background: Musician for 25 years. Full time DJ
Overall: This thing is insane... A pair of these will go a loooooong way. Great sounding. Great coverage. Fast set-up. Easy to load in/out. Awesome purchase. Been wanting a line array for a while, but was never impressed with Bose, and K-arrays are way overpriced. These are perfect. Great sounding. Easy to transport. Space saving. Better looking. I used to be straight QSC. I still love my K's and KW's, but Evox 12 is winner winner chicken dinner.

"These are amazing systems" submitted December 9, 2015

By Darryl A in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: Pro singer/keyboardist
Music Style: blues, jazz, rock, R&B
Overall: I have Evox 8, K-Array KB1, and Bose L1 Model II with B2 systems. The Evox 12 is louder with better sound quality than any of those systems. It sounds better than my K12/Ksubs. I am more likely to use it in large venues than my Line 6 L3M/L3S. The Evox sub in the bag is 64 pounds, the top in the bag is 25 pounds. These are definitely portable. I'm glad the price point will keep most of my competition away from it.
28 of 29 people (96.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Compact but packs a punch" submitted December 13, 2017

By Edward N in SENEY, MI
Musical Background: Mobile DJ for 20 years
Music Style: I play a variety of just about everything.
Overall: I've had my Evox 12 for a few weeks now and I'm still blown away. Very portable. The whole setup is a bit tall even with the pole at its lowest position, probably over 7 feet. The sound quality is outstanding even at very high volume. Hard to believe how much crystal clear, beautiful sound can come out of this. You definitely get what you pay for. Absolutely recommend this unit!!

"Evox 12" submitted November 3, 2018

By D K in Salinas, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Lead guitarist for about 30 years.
Music Style: Anything that my band wants to play.
Overall: I’ve waited, to write this review, until I had tried these speakers on different venues. I got these speakers about 2 months ago. The first time I used them was with my live band, of course as the main speakers, in a crowd of about 300, then the 2nd time still with the live band, and all I can say is, these pair of speakers are awesome. It’s a totally different experience, vocals are so clear anywhere in the room, and so do with the instruments too. The usual comment we had before after every gig was your vocals was not clear or I can’t hear your singing, but with these speakers everybody we’re just amazed with the clarity of the vocals everywhere in the room, not to mention that I had to lower the volume in my 2nd live band gig coz some of the older folks in the crowd don’t want loud music, some of you could probably relate that. Because of these speakers, some folks among the crowd wanted me to DJ for their events, by the way I am not a DJ but I guess I am now because I just had my first DJ gig last night and again all I got were all positive comments, nice sounds, etc. I have to mention this, that I was hesitant to go for this product because of those comparisons in the youtube reviews, but I’m glad i did. For me, Evox 12 is totally different sound quality experience that you cannot compare it side by side with others because it’s just depends on how you adjust your equalizer at different volume levels.

"Amazing Sound" submitted June 3, 2018

By Harry Trinidad in Danbury, CT
Musical Background: Professional DJ
Music Style: Mostly Salsa and other latin rhythms as well as top 40
Overall: I used one of these speakers last night for the first time and the sound blew me away. Excellent highs and chest pumping base. I have the K12's and the base bottom which sound amazing as well but this thing is in a class by itself. WOW

When you call, mention priority code 204-LR9G. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST