RockBoard MOD 2 V2 Pedalboard Patchbay
RockBoard Modules are simple, all-in-one patchbays for the RockBoard series pedalboards. Fitting all new RockBoards except the Duo 2.1, they provide various cable connections to fit a wide variety of needs as a convenient through box.
Manage all connections to and from your effects setup in one place and in a tidy manner. With the RockBoard Modules you can hook up your pedals permanently underneath your board and have a central access point from your instrument and to your amp as well as for your power supply. For example, Your instrument will plug into the front of A with the back of A going to the input of your first pedal on your RockBoard. The last pedal in your chain will plug into the back of B while the front of B will go to your amp.
The RockBoard Modules give you endless possibilities of how you can hook up your rig! Using TRS, MIDI, USB, or IEC in your setup? No worries! The RockBoard Modules provide you with all connections you need. Use them to connect multiple effects pedalboards, to run several effects from your board through your amp's effects loop, or simply as central access point to your pedalboard.
- All-in-one patchbay for pedalboards
- Fits MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards
- Compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- Acts as central access point to your effects setup
- Establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- Detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- 4 x 6,3 mm / 1/4" TRS thru
- 2 x 5-pin DIN MIDI thru
- 1 x USB Type A thru
- 1 x DC 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel thru
- 1 x AC IEC thru (male front / female back)
- All connections mirrored on backside
- Dimensions with front plate (W x D x H) 175 x 85 x 47 mm / 6 7/8" x 3 3/8" x 3 15/16"
- Dimensions without front plate (W x D x H) 160 x 85 x 33 mm / 6 5/16" x 3 3/8" x 1 5/16"
- Weight 420 g / 0.93 lbs
- Incl. mounting screws, counter nuts and TX wrench
zZounds is an authorized dealer of RockBoard by Warwick products.