PreSonus StudioLive 16R Series III
The PreSonus StudioLive 16R Series III Digital Rack Mixer is both a versatile AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles and the most powerful rack mixer in its class. It can operate as a simple stage box or as a combined stage box/monitor mixer, including remote control of the preamps and phantom power from the Series III console.
Get a closer look at the StudioLive Series III rack mixers in this video from PreSonus:
As with Series III consoles, the StudioLive 16R is fully recallable and features a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel; 6 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 18x18 USB and 32x32 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 16R features an onboard stereo SD recorder.
- Fully recallable, 16-channel, Series III digital rack mixer
- 16-channel AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles
- Simple stage box mode
- Stage box + monitor mixer mode with control of preamps and phantom power from StudioLive Series III console
- 18 total inputs
- 16 locking combo mic/line channel inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 RCA line-level channel inputs (Ch. 16-1715-16)
- 6 1/4" TRS FlexMix outputs
- 2 XLR main outputs (left/right)
- Scene management with Scene Safe
- 6 FlexMixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes)
- 2 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
- Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel and A/B compare
- 18x18 USB 2.0 recording interface and 32x32 AVB recording interface
- Onboard stereo recording to SD card
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PreSonus products.
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC personal monitoring control for iPhone/iPod touch, and Android
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Presonus offers a one year warranty (parts and labor) on all new products. All non-new Presonus products carry a limited warranty of 90 days.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 225-216-7887