PreSonus Studio 1810C USB-C
Ideal for producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources, the PreSonus Studio 1810c 24-bit/192 kHz, USB-C audio interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs, including 4 microphone inputs with XMAX Class A preamps, 4 dedicated 1/4" TRS line inputs, and ADAT and S/PDIF inputs.
Get a closer look at PreSonus Studio USB-C interfaces with singer/songwriter Briana Tyson:
The main outputs and four DC-coupled line outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist for macOS and Windows and UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android. You also get two headphone outputs with A/B switching for monitoring different mix streams; and S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. PreSonus' Studio Magic Plug-in Suite is included, and USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are provided for compatibility with most computers.
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB-C 18x8 audio interface (8x6 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 2 mic/line inputs all with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 4 back panel 1/4" TRS balanced line inputs
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 1/4" TRS balanced DC coupled main outputs with level control and dedicated mute button
- 4 1/4" TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs
- 2 headphone outputs with A/B switching on headphone output 1
- LED metering for all analog inputs and main outputs
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite -- Included Free!
Register your PreSonus audio interface or mixer to get a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows. Studio Magic includes seven popular virtual instrument and effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats from Brainworx, Arturia, iZotope, Output and more -- all available as a free download when you register your qualifying PreSonus product.
See what you get in the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite in this video from PreSonus:
is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL's famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event. This allows instruments to be mixed at lower levels, which opens up space in the mix, while the relationship between tracks is preserved.
Maag Audio EQ2
delivers the sound of the Maag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Maag Audio's EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix's original sound while enhancing the very high "air" frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels after applying EQ.
Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.
can add warmth, depth and character to your tracks. SDRR2tube can be a saturation processor, a compressor, an EQ, a bit-crusher, or a subtle stereo widener -- or it can simply add movement to your tracks. A comprehensive set of controls enables you to manipulate the character of the saturation to make it sit perfectly in your mix.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PreSonus products.