About the size of your palm, the PreSonus FaderPort V2 is hands-down one of the most portable and efficiently designed DAW controllers in its class. Connecting to your DAW via USB, FaderPort V2 sports one smooth, 100 mm long-throw motorized fader for writing fades and recording automation. You also get transport controls, mute/solo/rec buttons, the Session Navigator for easy access to critical DAW functions, and even a must-have Undo button! This USB DAW controller is able to simplify your workflow even more with its footswitch jack for hands-free punch-in and -out recording. You can count on the PreSonus FaderPort V2 to provide the control you need over just about any recording or music-production software.
More than a Fader
The FaderPort V2's single motorized fader is there for writing smooth fades and automation in real time, while the controller's buttons provide dedicated buttons for mute, solo, record, and panning. For quick recording and playback, you have dedicated transport controls; and for even faster hands-off recording, you have a footswitch jack for direct foot control over your session -- loop your recorded takes, audition your tracks, and more with the push of your foot. The FaderPort's intuitive layout of control features makes it easy to use in the studio and out.
The PreSonus FaderPort V2 works with any major DAW software, be it Mac- or Windows-based -- delivering easy, precise control over Apple Logic, Avid Pro Tools, PreSonus…
Studio One, Steinberg Cubase, Ableton Live, and more. It's truly plug and play, ready to record wherever you make music.
Features:- Portable single-fader DAW controller
- Smooth, touch-sensitive, long-throw 100mm motorized fader
- Complete recording transport control
- Write single channel or group channel automation
- Pan control, mute, solo, record enable
- Quick navigation via the Session Navigator
- Footswitch jack for hands-free punch in/out (footswitch not included)
- Operates via USB 2.0
- Compatible with most major recording software, including Avid Pro Tools, Steinberg Cubase, Apple Logic, and more
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Includes power supply (required for motorized fader)