The Primacoustic VoxGuard DT is a portable desktop acoustic screen designed to reduce the ambient noise around a microphone when recording. This helps to eliminate excess echo and reverb, allowing the engineer to reintroduce the desired effects during mixing or post-production.
The VoxGuard DT is a free-standing model designed to surround microphones on desks and tables. Simply rest it behind your microphone as a table-top gobo to reduce ambience and echo. An open slot allows the cable to pass through the back while allowing the microphone to be articulated for optimum positioning.
- Free-standing reflection filter for desktop or table-top mics for podcasting, interviews, etc.
- High-density acoustic foam liner
- High-impact ABS outer shell
- Innovative rear access cable port
- Controls ambient space around the mic
- Creates an intimate sound field
- Delivers cleaner, more articulated voice tracks
- Allows you to add vocal effects as needed
- Larger surface area than competitive products