Positive Grid PDLT111 Delay Twin Pedal
The new BIAS Twin series pedals pack all the DSP horsepower you've come to expect from Positive Grid into a pedalboard-friendly footprint. Positive Grid's BIAS Delay Twin is the workhorse delay you've been looking for.
If the 9 factory presets right out of the box aren't enough, simply use the BIAS pedal app to import new ones! With 3000ms of delay time and quarter note, eighth note, and eighth note triplet note division options, you'll be able to easily dial up the right delay for every song.
And you've got even more tonal possibilities with your choice of a true bypass or buffer bypass.
The BIAS Delay Twin Pedal uses only the finest quality components available. The road-ready metal foot switch, the circuit board, and each knob used are all top of the line. This delay has a balance of analog tonal richness and digital flexibility you've never experienced. Until now!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Positive Grid products.
- Comes with 9 default presets and able to import new ones with BIAS Pedal app
- Provides a Tap tempo footswitch to set BPM
- Can switch between global / Individual Tap mode
- All presets will follow the same BPM value
- Each preset comes with different BPM value which is saved in the preset
- Up to 3000ms delay time
- Comes with 3 most popular note division options: quarter note, dotted eighth note, eighth note triplets
- Can access more options in BIAS Pedal app
- True Bypass for the pure sound quality - also comes with buffer bypass
- Connect with EXP. Pedal to real time control any parameter on stage
- Works with BIAS Pedal (Mac, PC and iPad) for pedal customization, preset management and remote control
- Full metal framework for strongest built quality
- 5 tone-shaping knobs plus boost for excellent hardware control
- 2 rugged metal footswitches for effect on/off and boost
- Stereo 1/4" TS Hi-Z Input
- 1/4" TRS Input
- Stereo 1/4" Output
- Connect with BIAS Pedal desktop (PC & Mac) via Micro USB
- Connect with BIAS Pedal iPad
- 9V DC (negative tip required) / Micro USB cable
- 60 x 145 x 132 mm
- 0.85 kg
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):