Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 Pro DJ Mixer
Take your performance to a higher level with the Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 4-channel DJ mixer, which features Pioneer's first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. Pioneer fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports -- giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
Professional Sound Design
A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
Sound Color FX
6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
USB Sound Card
A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- MIDI Control: Full assignable MIDI controls
- ProDJ Link
- P-LOCK Fader Caps
- Auto Standby
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer DJ products.
- Width: 13.11 in
- Height: 4.25 in
- Depth: 16.31 in
- Weight: 17.64 lb
- Frequency Range: 20 - 40,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 105 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic: 79 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Consumption: 42 W
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: Built-in, switchable 3-band equalizer, -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -infinity ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 4
- Sound Color FX: Crush, Dub Echo, Filter, Noise, Sweep, Space
- Beat FX: Delay, Echo, Filter, Flanger, Helix, Phaser, Ping Pong, Pitch, Reverb, Roll, Slip Roll, Spiral
- Trans, Vinyl Brake
- FX Frequency: Yes
- X-PAD: Yes
- Rekordbox Quantize: Yes
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader
- CURVE Assignable: Yes
- Fader Curve: 3
- Mic Connection: XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo, 1/4-inch TRS Jack
- Talkover: 3 Position Switch
- Talkover Attenuator: Yes
- Inputs: 4 Digital (Coaxial), 4 CD/LINE (RCA), 4 PHONO (RCA), 2 MIC (XLR/TRS Jack Combo, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- Outputs: 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA), 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack), 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack), 1 REC (RCA), 1 Digital (Coaxial)
- Send/Return: 1 SEND (1/4-inch TS jack), 1 RETURN (1/4-inch TS jack)
- LAN: 1
- USB: 2 USB B ports, 1 USB A portNOTE:
- rekordbox dvs ready (not included)
- Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Essentials (included)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Odyssey Vulcan Case