Spin Anything on this Multiformat CDJ!
Pioneer's long tradition of pro-grade tabletop CDJs continues with the CDJ-2000NXS2 Professional DJ Multi-Format Player. Now with a larger touchscreen, support for lossless audio, and a 96kHz sound card, this multi-format player packs all the features you expect from a top-of-the-line Pioneer CDJ.
See what's new in the CDJ-2000NXS2 in this video from Pioneer:
Improved Sound and Bigger Display
For better sound quality and file type compatibility, Pioneer has upgraded the CDJ-2000NXS2's sound card to 96 kHz/24-bit and improved its on-board digital signal processing (DSP) power. With FLAC and ALAC (Apple Lossless) files now supported in addition to AAC, AIFF, MP3, and WAV, you can play music from almost any source, including SD cards, USB sticks, CDs, and DVDs. A large 7-inch color touchscreen makes it easier to see all the information you need, and advanced keyword search and filtering makes browsing and selecting tracks on the fly easy, guaranteeing a smooth performance.
Pro DJ Link
Pioneer's Pro DJ Link lets you share a single USB music source with up to four connected CDJs. With MP3 and audio CD playback as well as USB file storage support and the ability to share libraries with Pro DJ Link, you can leave your laptop at home the next time you go out to gig. Just save your setlist to a USB drive or CD and you're ready to hit the road. Simply put, if you've got music, the CDJ-2000NXS2 can probably DJ it.
Rekordbox Software Integration
Pioneer's proprietary music-management software, Rekordbox, is a DJ's best friend. Import your music files, and Rekordbox automatically analyzes and prepares them for use with your CDJ. Rekordbox determines BPM/Tempo, displays waveforms, and lets you customize tags, track info, artwork, and playlists. You don't have to bring your laptop to the gig to put Rekordbox to work for you -- just transfer the files to a USB drive, and your CDJ will know what to do. The CDJ-2000NXS2 will even save a play history that you can review later on your computer at home.
Quantize Mode, Slip Mode, Auto Beat Loop, and More
With all the features Pioneer packed into this multi-format player, you'll be spinning tunes like a pro just as quickly as you can hit Play. With the help of the Analyze feature, the included software will automatically measure BPM and assign a beat grid to every track in your library. Turn on Quantize Mode and the CDJ will automatically snap beats to the beat grid, making it impossible skip a beat. Slip Mode silently continues song playback in the background during a loop, reverse, or scratch -- and automatically resumes audible playback when you're done for super-smooth transitions. The Auto Beat Loop function can generate a four-beat loop with the press of a button -- great for emergencies or transitions between tracks.
With all these features and more, DJing has never been as easy as it is with the Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2.
- Professional multi-format CDJ
- Supports MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, and ALAC (Apple Lossless) audio formats on CD, DVD, USB memory stick, and SD card
- Needle Search lets you navigate through a track by sliding your finger along the touch-strip
- Larger 7-inch LCD full color display shows album art, details track information, and waveform display
- Sync up to four CDJ players with one shared music source using Pro DJ Link
- My Settings functions lets you save your favorite settings to USB, SD card, or iOS or Android device, making it easy to quickly acclimate yourself when using another Pioneer CDJ in the club
- Control cues and loops right from the CDJ-2000NXS2
- Slip Mode keeps the beat going while you add your own break
- Quantize Mode ensures beats always fall exactly on time
- Auto Beat Loop function makes it easy to keep the beat going during transitions
- Two banks of 4 Hot Cues
- 24-bit/96kHz internal soundcard with HID and MIDI control compatibility via USB
- Stereo RCA and S/PDIF output
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer products.
- Width: 12.6 in
- Height: 4.46 in
- Depth: 16.31 in
- Weight: 12.57 lb
- Processor: Asahi Kasei DAC (AK4490EQ)
- Soundcard: 24 bit/96 kHz
- Frequency Range: 4 - 40,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115 dB
- Distortion: < 0.002 % (USB)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 41 W
- Power Requirements: 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Display: 7-inch, full-colour LCD touchscreen
- On Jog Display: Yes
- Jog Dial size: 8.11 in
- Hot Cue: Yes
- Slip Mode: Yes
- Reverse: Yes
- Needle Search / Needle Drop: Yes
- My Settings: Yes
- Vinyl Speed Adjust: Yes
- Audio Sources: iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phones/Android Tablets, USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.), SD Card, Computers (Mac/Windows PC), Optical drive (CD, CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R/RW/R-DL)
- Outputs: 1 ANALOGUE (RCA), 1 Digital (Coaxial)
- LAN: 1 (100Base-TX)
- USB: 1 USB A port, 1 USB B port
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):