The PRS Custom 24 is the original PRS...the guitar Paul Reed Smith took to his first tradeshow in 1985. A perennial favorite with musicians, the Custom 24 with a non 10 Top Wood, Carved Figured Maple Back Wood Mahogany, Finish V12 Neck, Number of Frets 24 Scale Length 25", Neck Wood Mahogany, Fretboard Wood Rosewood, Neck Shape Pattern Thin and Fretboard Inlays Birds.
- Hardware/Electronics: Bridge PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover "Custom"
- Hardware Type Nickel, 85/15 Treble and Bass Pickups
- Switching Volume and Tone Control with Redesigned 5-Way Blade Switch and a hard shell case
- Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- Includes case