American made, the S2 Custom 24 takes the original PRS guitar, the Custom 24, and re-imagines it with stripped-down features and a new aesthetic. Retaining the classic maple top/mahogany back combination, with our classic body shape and an asymmetrical beveled top with an Elephant Gray finish, this guitar is resonant with a funky familiarity. Its versatility comes from its custom-wound 85/15"S" pickups and 3-way blade switch. Familiar for PRS players of old, and a fresh take for players of all types.
- Asymmetric bevel cut Elephant Gray maple top, mahogany back
- 25" scale length, 22 fret mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, ivoroid bird inlays
- PRS S2 locking tuners, PRS S2 tremolo, nickel hardware
- Neck profile - pattern regular
- Electronics: 85/15"S" pickups, volume, push/pull tone control, 3-way blade switch
- PRS high quality gig bag