Digital Vinyl Simulation On Up To Four Turntables!The Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A10 USB DJ Audio Interface is the perfect marriage of the best aspects of digital and analog music. It provides the versatility and power of a laptop DJ combined with the aesthetic appeal of a turntablist. The A10 hardware box is all you need to connect up to four turntables or CDJs directly to your computer. Time-coded vinyls and CDs are provided which allow you to spin your audio collection from computer as if they were playing on vinyl or CD. Grab the media, start scratching, and the A10 will respond with crisp, accurate scratch simulation.
Control Traktor with VinylThe A10 Audio Interface is a 10-channel audio interface that lets you connect up to four turntables or CDJs to your Mac or PC-based laptop computer. Setup takes seconds -- just connect your turntables to the A10 box with RCA cables and connect the box to your computer via USB, and you're ready to spin. Beats carrying around physical media, doesn't it? Tracking and scratch simulation are processed in realtime by the provided Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software, so all you have to do is spin and mix on your favorite pair of turntables and DJ mixer.
Features:- 10-channel premium audio interface for scratch simulation
- Spin your MP3 collection using your favorite turntables or CDJs
- Take your performance beyond vinyl using Traktor's powerful Remix Decks
- Traktor software provides loops, cues, effects, and more
- Integrates with other Traktor hardware
- Four stereo RCA inputs
- Four stereo RCA outputs
- Four stereo phono preamps for amplifying turntables
- 1/4-inch microphone input with gain control
- Stereo RCA main input and output
- MIDI input and output
- 1/4-inch headphone output with volume control
- USB port
- 24-bit Cirrus Logic digital/analog converters
- Supported audio drivers: AISO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPI
- Supported audio formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM AAC, non-DRM WMA (Windows only)
- Traktor Scratch MK2 time-coded vinyls and CDs included
- Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Native Instruments products.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSMac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS
MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA**, non-DRM AAC
** WMA playback supported only on Windows
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A10The Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A10 is the ultimate choice for digital Scratch DJs, with super-tight vinyl and CD control over four powerful, responsive decks. Including the premium Traktor A10 interface, the flagship Traktor Scratch PRO 2 software and Native Scratch timecode control vinyl and CDs, this is a complete, top-of-the-range digital vinyl system. Set up in seconds and unleash your creativity, with the combined power of innovative software, breathtaking audio quality, and hands-on physical control over your tracks.
Easy Does ItIt's never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug-and- play hardware and software integration. With full iTunes integration, iPod compatibility and Crate Flick cover art browsing, selecting tunes is a cinch. TruWave colored waveforms show your tracks in a different light -- you can see the bass drop before you hear it - and with the SoftSync feature engaged, the software can help out with your beat-matching. Leaving you free to get next-level creative with the innovative Remix Decks.
Raw PowerPowering this supreme system is the ultimate DJ audio interface. Traktor A10 features ten inputs and ten outputs for ultimate connectivity, Cirrus Logic converters for supreme audio quality, and ultra-low latency drivers. Its robust build, punchy outputs, club-readable LEDs and slim profile make it the interface of choice for the world's biggest DJs. Connect up to four turntables via the four stereo phono preamps, and spin super-precise 2 kHz Native Scratch control signal on 120 g vinyl - it feels just like your digital track was cut to a 12-inch.
Creative ToolsTraktor Scratch A10 offers an incredible range of creative options to define your individual sound. Beyond the already-powerful looping and cueing functions, the ground-breaking Remix Decks provide the ultimate tool for enhancing your sets with loops, one-shot samples and your own productions. Using techniques and workflow rooted in DJ culture, you can jam, re-edit and remix while you spin - try it out with the included package of premium loops and samples. And with the exclusive Scratch sounds, you get just the right resources to let your Scratch skills shine.
Features:- Premium 4-deck digital vinyl system - control digital music files using any combination of turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Super-tight vinyl response thanks to high-resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low-latency soundcard performance
- Full version of flagship Traktor Scratch PRO 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Innovative Remix Decks for full creative control over loops and one-shot samples - capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Hi-res TruWave waveforms show frequency-specific colors for visual mixing support with highly detailed zoom for super-precise cue points
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching, plus over 30 outstanding DJ performance effects to craft your trademark sound
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes integration to find tracks quickly
- Plug-and-play and ultimate ease-of-use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive Scratch sounds
- Traktor A10 interface with 10 inputs and 10 outputs, four stereo phono preamps allow for up to 4 turntables simultaneously - pristine audio quality with extra-loud levels
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth