Nektar Impact LX61+ USB MIDI Controller
The Nektar Impact LX61+ USB MIDI controller is jam-packed with intelligent and expressive performance control not even available on many premium products. Custom designed for Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and Studio One.
In this video from Nektar, see the Impact LX+ controlling Apple Logic Pro:
See how the Impact LX+ works as a controller for Reason:
The 61 note velocity sensitive keyboard is a synth action with a medium tension. The full-size, piano-style keys are covered to protect against dirt and dust while also complementing the Impact LX design. With 4 velocity curves gradually increasing in dynamics there is choice for any playing style. If you don't need velocity, 3 fixed velocity levels to caters for a consistent output. Octave and transpose buttons as well as pitch bend and modulation wheels are within reach, so you quickly can shift the keyboard up or down as needed, or apply additional articulation with the wheels.
Nine 30mm faders, 9 MIDI buttons and 8 encoders are at the center of Impact LX61's control panel. Each control is fully programmable to send any MIDI CC message for use with hardware or software MIDI products. Used with Nektar DAW integration, the controls take on a life of their own, providing flexible pre-mapped DAW control giving you the best of both worlds. Control settings can be stored in any of the 5 Impact LX+ presets for recall at any time. And if you switch Null on, any parameter values are stored when you change presets so you avoid parameter jumping.
The 4 color LED illumination not only looks good but also indicate which pad map is currently loaded and can even tell you which type of MIDI message each pad sends. With Nektar DAW Integration, the pads are automatically assigned in for example Reason and Bitwig.. The two Clips and Scenes buttons are used in Bitwig to trigger Clips and Scenes. In Reason, a clever control of Reason's location points create a similar experience with scenes triggering of any song.
There is more to the 4 Octave & Transpose buttons than meets the eye. 4 functions are selectable on the fly so you can make important changes at any time, even while you play. A key combination makes assignment quick and easy. Choices include sending out MIDI Program Messages, change the Global MIDI Channel or select any of Impact LX+'s 5 user presets with either the Octave or Transpose buttons.
- 61 note velocity-sensitive synth-action keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- Pitch bend & Modulation wheels
- Octave shift buttons
- Transpose shift buttons
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Nektar products.
- 8 potentiometers
- 9 30mm faders
- 9 assignable buttons
- 6 dedicated transport buttons
- 5 preset locations store control settings
- Page button (for Nektar DAW Integration only)
- Nektar DAW Integration for major DAWsPads:
- 8 velocity sensitive pads
- Each pad LED illuminated with 4 color options: Green, Yellow, Orange and Red
- 4 velocity curves plus 3 fixed
- Pads assignable notes and MIDI cc messages
- Load or Save to any of 4 pad maps
- Clips and Scenes LED buttonsConnections:
- 1/4" TS jack foot switch input (MIDI Assignable)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
- USB Class compliant, no driver is needed for:
- Apple iOS, Apple OSX, Windows XP, or higher, Linux (MIDI driver software required)
- Dimensions: 38"(L) x 10 1/2"(D) 3"(H)
- Weight: 9 Lbs
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Nektar Impact LX61+