Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61
With KOMPLETE KONTROL, music-making becomes a more intuitive, hands-on experience. Perform expressively, browse and preview sounds, tweak parameters, sketch your ideas, then navigate and mix your project - all from one fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage.
Learn more about NKS in this video from Native Instruments:
Includes Komplete 12 Select Software Instruments
Register your KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware to download KOMPLETE 12 SELECT for free -- the essential collection of instruments and effects, including MASSIVE, MONARK, and THE GENTLEMAN. The package features more than 7,000 sounds and over 33 GB of instruments and effects, giving you the perfect palette of sounds for any genre. And when you’re ready to expand your collection, you’ll be eligible for a discounted upgrade to KOMPLETE 12 or KOMPLETE 12 ULTIMATE.
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch - 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and hundreds of
Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software / hardware
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in/out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Includes KOMPLETE 12 SELECT
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Native Instruments products.
- Dimensions: 1006 x 297 x 84 mm / 39.6" x 11.7" x 3.3"
- Weight: 6.55 kg / 14.5 lbs
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Windows 7 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Internet connection and a graphics card with support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher (for software download and activation only)
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments) - USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):