Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller

Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller

Take control of your KOMPLETE instruments with semi-weighted Fatar keys, pre-mapped knobs and touchstrip controls, and the Light Guide for visual feedback.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 13, 2018 by Jesus E in West Valley City, UT
"Amazing keyboard"
okay, don't listen to the other reviewer, there is a usb cable included. But it is in the packing thing, on the side. The keyboard is amazing honestly, and the daw integration amazing too. unless you have FL Studio. There is no integration there. The keyboard is made of plastic but it is a nice plastic. Nice build, has some weight to it so it feels amazing in hand. The keys are like the keystation 49 but about 2 to 3x better, and the lcd screen is incredible too. And the knobs are good, but they tend to get loose after some use. But since you use some over the other they tend to be different a bit. And the scale integration, and stuff like that is amazing, the mixer screen, pattern, and all that are great. And the thing is that you tend to learn new things even months of first owning it. Its a great buy. And a quick note* the manufacture support of NI is great now, at least it was for me with my maschine mk3. so id say to buy the keyboard. Its a great buy.
music producer, piano learning, o
hip hop, rnb, rap, trap,
14 of 14 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 29, 2019 by David C in Plano, TX
"S61 MK2 Outstanding"
Great controller for your software based rig.
It doesn't make sound itself, unless you bang spoons on the case.
Wonderful integration of all my VST/AU that are NKI certified. The Komplete Kontrol software makes it very easy to search for, and edit sounds. Much better than having to use the mouse or trackpad on my MacBook Pro.My workflow setting up gigs is vastly improved.I really like having the user assignable names for all the knobs and buttons while in MIDI mode. A great feature when performing
As with any new controller and software, there is a small learning curve. If you are already versed in your DAW or Host (Logic, Mainstage, Gig Performer) it doesn't take much time to understand the work flow.
Seems to be solid. The knobs and buttons are firm.
Haven't had to.
Makes using Mainstage and GigPerformer a great experience on stage.
Pro gigging keyboardist
Rock, pop, blues, funk
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 9, 2020 by Larry G
"Fantastic board!!"
I just received my order, rather quickly, zZounds is awesome. Anyway, let me say that the daw interface with Logic Pro x is fantastic. I already had the software installed, as an owner of Maschine Studio. Logic instantly recognizes the board, and is setup quickly. The keys response is fabulous. It’s only been one day, but I’ve never owned a midi controller as amazing as this. Honestly, it handles like a Kronos or Motif, and if it wasn’t for the pc interface, you couldn’t distinguish it from those hyper priced boards. I can go on and on about the build quality, functionality, lights, etc, but the review would never end. To summarize, this board is excellent, and extremely gorgeous!
The sound quality is excellent, and totally fits my style of music, gospel, rap, jazz, and r&b.
The most useful features to me are the daw interface, and the browser.
This product is so intuitive, you can use it right out of the box.
The build quality is exceptional, with key weighting and after touch.
The price is a little steep, but overall it’s a great long term investment.
I have already been a native instruments customer, so I already downloaded the software, and was ready to go with the product.
It’s a great and useful tool for the technology it brings to the table, especially the DAW interface.
Music producer and recording artist
R&B, Gospel, hip hop, jazz
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 13, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"IS Komplete soft-wear free"
Thats my Big Question I have logic And I was thinking to buy a very affordable pro Keyboard but I don't know if it brings Komplete control Native interments Soft-wear For free.

Submitted October 20, 2018 by Jeff T
"NO USB CABLE?!"
Controller seems great so far, keys feel nice, the included software has a good amount of sounds to start you off with, the DAW integration(if you use a supported DAW), the LCD screens. There's so much to like about this controller.Except that it didn't come with a USB cable. I searched every crevice of the box, there wasn't one. The box itself also made no mention of an included USB cable. Seriously? A $700 MIDI controller and there's no USB cable included? Luckily I had exactly one extra USB type B cable sitting around...
of 4 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?