Native Instruments' Scratch A6 Combines Vinyl with Traktor
The core of the Traktor Scratch vinyl emulation system is the Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Audio 6 -- a professional-grade audio interface which allows you to connect your favorite turntables or CDJs directly to your computer via USB and the A6 hardware box. Timecoded vinyls and CDs are provided, so you can play back any song on your computer, and manipulate and scratch as if it were playing from vinyl or CD.
See a DJ scratch MP3s with Traktor timecoded vinyl in this video from NI:
Spin Your MP3s on Vinyl
Just connect your Mac or PC laptop to the A6 hardware, connect your turntables or CDJs, load the timecoded media, and you're ready to spin your digital music collection. Sure beats carrying around physical media, doesn't it? Tracking and scratch simulation are processed in realtime by the provided Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software. Spinning on timecoded 120-gram Traktor Scratch MK2 vinyl, Traktor Scratch A6 allows you to play MP3s from our computer as if they were on vinyl (or CD).
Add Traktor to Your Vinyl Setup
As if adding scratch simulation to your MP3 collection wasn't enough, Traktor Scratch A6 also adds Native Instruments' powerful Traktor software to your DJ setup. With digital effects, Remix Decks, cues, SoftSync, auto beat mapping functions, and more, it's easy to understand why this upgrade would make any DJ's fingers twitch. What's more, with Traktor you get the power to expand your setup with any of the many tools in the Traktor product family.
- 6-channel premium audio interface for scratch simulation
- Spin your MP3 collection using your favorite turntables or CDJs
- Take your performance beyond vinyl using Traktor's powerful Remix Decks
- Traktor software provides loops, cues, effects, and more
- Integrates with other Traktor hardware
- Three stereo RCA inputs
- Three stereo RCA outputs
- 1/4-inch headphone output
- USB port
- Two phono level preamps for amplifying turntables
- 24-bit Cirrus Logic digital/analog converters
- Supported audio drivers: AISO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPI
- Supported audio formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM AAC, non-DRM WMA (Windows only)
- Traktor Scratch MK2 time-coded vinyls and CDs included
- Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software included
In the old days, DJs had to choose between the touch and feel of their vinyl collection and the raw power of their laptop and digital music collection. Now you can have it both ways, thanks to Native Instruments and the Traktor Scratch Audio 6 USB DJ Audio Interface.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Native Instruments products.
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAMSUPPORTED DRIVERS
- Core Audio
Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet requiredSUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS
MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA**, non-DRM AAC
** WMA playback supported only on Windows
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):