With an oversized bookplate a full 22 inches wide, the On-Stage SM7312W Conductor Stand accommodates all your sheet music -- plus your pencil, metronome, tuner, conductor baton, and more. This professional-looking conductor stand has all of the features demanded by today's orchestra musician, including a folding tripod base for convenient storage and travel. The angle adjustment tension system makes for easy removal from the upper shaft. The stand features a solid wood bookplate with a Rosewood finish, high impact plastic leg housing, friction locking knobs, leg support straps and non-slip rubber feet.
- Oversized 13.5" x 22" bookplate with 2" return lip
- Tension locking knob will adjust the angle of the bookplate
- Mid-point clutch adjusts height from 24 - 45 inches
- High impact plastic leg housing
- Tripod folding base for convenient storage and travel
- Non-slip rubber feet