The Mackie SRM-Flex Portable Column PA System features a compact, lightweight form factor, signature SRM Series sound quality, and intuitive Mackie mixer design for maximum flexibility. With 1300W of power, a custom 6-driver wide-dispersion array, and 10" subwoofer, SRM-Flex has plenty of headroom to ensure crystal-clear, room-filling sound.
Get a closer look at the Mackie SRM-Flex in this 2-minute overview:
The built-in 6-channel digital mixer makes it easy to dial in your optimal sound in minutes with full control over levels, EQ, reverb, and more via physical knobs or wirelessly on your phone. You can even stream music or backing tracks via any Bluetooth enabled device. Perfect for solo acts, bands, corporate events, schools, and more.
Lightweight, Small Footprint, Built-Like-A-Tank:
- Lightweight all-in-one design offers everything you need for your gig
- Fits just about anywhere and disappears in any room
- Rugged design is built to last
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
Proven SRM Sound with Ultra-Wide Coverage:
- 6-driver wide-dispersion array and 10" subwoofer provide crystal-clear, room-filling sound
- Adjustable height directs the sound at ear level for optimal coverage and clarity
- 1300W of power delivers maximum headroom and top performance
- For audiences of up to 100 people
Complete Wireless Control with SRM-Flex Connect:
- Pair your…
smartphone and get wireless control over everything from channel levels to EQ, system presets, and more
- Mount your phone to your mic stand for on the fly adjustments or have a dedicated engineer mix you from the audience
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
Stream Your Music:
Need to play some break music or a backing track? No need to worry about the cable. Stream music straight from your phone or any Bluetooth enabled device.
Built-in 6-Channel Digital Mixer:
- The built-in 6-channel digital mixer has inputs for mics, instruments, and media players
- Professional XLR out allows for connection to an additional SRM-Flex or front-of-house mixer
Dial in Your Sound:
- 2-Band EQ on channels 1 and 2 allow you to easily adjust the tone of your mic, guitar, keyboard, or anything else you plug in to get the sound just right
- Application voicing modes tailor the system to your application and venue. Choose between Music, Speech, and Live.
Find the Perfect Reverb:
- Put the finishing touch on your sound with a choice of not just 1, but 3 great-sounding reverbs
Zero-Fuss Physical Controls:
- With tactile knobs for every critical function and adjustment, you can get to what you need without the hassle of navigating menus on a small screen