Mackie SRM-Flex Portable Column PA System

Mackie SRM-Flex Portable Column PA System

Boasting 1300 watts of power, a 10-inch subwoofer, and a 6-channel mixer, the lightweight Mackie SRM-Flex is the perfect solution for portable live sound.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 17, 2020 by Nathan Fralick in Edinboro, PA
"Small Package Big Sound"
The product is simple to put together, comes with its own designed carrying bags, and super easy to transport. This unit is obviously designed for mobile musicians as the inputs are designed for instrument or vocals, designated by the switch on each channel. Reverb is accentuated on this unit and highs and mids are adjustable. For the mobile DJ, the bass adjustment must come from the mixer or controller, but be careful adding more low end, as it causes distortion/clipping identifiable by the red and green limiter lights on each input. The unit tells you when it is getting poor or distorted signal. For mobile DJs this unit works well with crowds of 100 or less, typically in low ceilings. I recommend 2 of its kind for a better performance at any mobile gig. However, because of minimal space that is needed for the unit and easy assembly and transport, this unit could function well on its own for karaoke shows, wedding ceremonies, and small backyard functions.
DJ for 16 years. Weddings, School functions, karaoke bars, etc.
All genres.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 8, 2019 by Anthony Alexander in Los Angeles, CA
"Mackie SMR Flex"
I purchased this a few weeks ago, and from the minute I plugged it in, it sounded amazing! Really easy and fast to set up, and take down. The sound is really clean and robust! I want to buy another one! And I love buying gear through zZounds !
I used it on a dinner cruise at it worked perfectly and took up no space!
Every feature on it was perfect!
It is very sturdy and well made
I’ve been playing music for the last 12 years professionally. I was also on Season 13 of The Voice on NBC
R&B/ Soul
6 of 7 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 22, 2021 by Scott W in Augusta, ME
"Don't Waste your money"
I bought 2 of these thinking they would work as s a mobile DJ rig. Once I got them, plugged them in and set them up in my living room. Not enough power, distortion at high levels and the bass response in anemic at best. 1 LD Systems Maui 28 G2 blows both of these out of the water by bass response, overall sound and loudness. Granted the specs are different, but what I am saying money wise the Maui is your better investment. I returned both of them after 10 mins of plugging them in.
DJ for 25 +years