The SRM150 combines Mackie's proven mixer and SRM Active loudspeaker technologies to create a powerful, great-sounding 3-channel PA system that is ultra-compact, versatile and expandable. The Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA System is ideal for a wide variety of applications ranging from boardroom A/V to live musical performance in coffee houses, piano bars, or rehearsals, just to name a few.
Don't be fooled by the small size. The SRM150 is big on features and sound quality. The built-in three-channel mixer features two combo XLR/line inputs (with true 48V phantom power), a stereo channel for CD/MP3 players, and Mackie's powerful 3-band Active EQ. The SRM150 can even be mounted on a mic stand, making it the ideal personal monitor. Put simply, with its tremendous feature set and 150-watts of world-class sound, the Mackie SRM150 is the perfect solution for any application requiring superior sound quality.
The SRM150 proves size doesn't matter. Check out this demo from Mackie:
Built-in Mackie Mixer
At the very heart of the SRM150 is a Mackie mixer, with all the versatility and features you've come to expect from the manufacturer of the world's best selling compact mixers. Channels 1 and 2 can be used for mic/line sources, thanks to the handy Neutrik Combo jack, which accepts either 1/4" TRS or XLR connections. True 48V phantom power is supplied, so you can use even the most finicky condenser mics with confidence.
Channel 1 also has an added feature. Simply plug in your…
guitar, bass (or any other Hi-Z instrument), press the CH1 Instrument switch and you get all the benefits of a DI box, without the hassle and added expense.
Dedicated Stereo InputsChannel 3 is reserved for stereo devices, such as an MP3, CD or tape player. Just connect to the dual RCA jacks from your device and use the Channel 3 Level control to balance the gain with your other inputs. This is a truly handy feature for performers working with backing tracks, MIDI sequencers or drum machines.
Glorious Mackie 3-Band EQWe invested tremendous resources optimizing the center frequencies of Mackie's 3-band active EQs. By selecting 100Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz, for the Lows, Mids and Highs, respectively, Mackie created an equalization scheme of a highly musical nature. And SRM150's EQ bands work very independently of each other, allowing you to cut or boost a specific band without affecting the others. With up to 15dB boost/cut capability per band, the onboard active EQ provides more tone-sculpting latitude and feedback control than you'll find in any other product in its class.
High Output, Premium Quality SoundAll the "bells and whistles" in the world are completely worthless if you can't crank out world class sound! That's why Mackie matched the SRM150's powerful 150-watt Class-D amplifier with an equally impressive 5.25" full range, weather-resistant neodymium driver, which was developed by the speaker gurus at EAW. The SRM150 puts out a blistering 120dB SPL @ 1 meter, far more than the competition offers. And the SRM150 sounds great, whether you're accompanying a vocalist with your acoustic at the coffee house or making an A/V presentation to the board of directors.
The Ultimate Personal MonitorNot only is the SRM150 an excellent loudspeaker system for compact PA applications, but it also offers unparalleled performance as a personal monitor. The onboard 3-band EQ facilitates feedback suppression and offers the same great tone-shaping capabilities as Mackie's legendary compact mixers. Mic stand ready with an included boom arm adapter, the SRM150 puts total control right at your fingertips. In addition to stand mounting, the SRM150 was designed to provide the proper monitoring angle when used in traditional floor wedge and tabletop placement. Let's face it, putting high output, quality sound right where you want it is what monitors are all about!
Rear PatchbayWant to use a second SRM150 or an SRM450 The rear panel Thru jack provides connectivity for an extra powered monitor, or for sending a mic level output to the front of house system( by activating the mic/line switch. The Main input also has a dual purpose. It can obviously be used to receive monitor mixer signals, but can also be used to link more SRMs.
Applications GaloreUses for the SRM150 are virtually limitless. Below is a short list of some obvious, as well as not-so-obvious applications.
Features:- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- Two high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Neutrik Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL @ 1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
- Use as a compact, portable PA system for executive boardrooms, A/V presentations, tradeshow demonstration booths, classroom instruction, aerobics instructors, live music performance monitors, personal practice with stereo tracks, PA system expansion for "Cry" or "Green" rooms, recording studio playback to remote rooms -- anywhere high-quality audio is required but space is limited
Important NOTE: B-Stock does not include Boom Arm Adapter.