Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2 USB Interface
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank hardware design, the bus-powered Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2 USB Audio Interface gives you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Producer 2-2 expands the versatility with dual Onyx mic pres and MIDI I/O for controllers, synthesizers and more.
The Onyx Producer 2-2 offers zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
Get an overview of the Mackie Onyx series interface:
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accept mic, line and instrument sources
- Hi-Z switch per channel
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of analog inputs
- Dedicated 1/4" TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- MIDI I/O for connecting synths, controllers and more
- Powerful headphone output
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed
- USB 2.0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency
- Built-Like-A-Tank design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Tracktion Music Production Software included
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Mackie products.