Step Up Your Game With Line 6's Rig-Ready Expression Pedal!
From your bedroom floor to the arena stage, the Line 6 FBV Express MkII foot pedal controller will keep your game gig-ready with heaps of hands-free functionality. Four steel switches allow you to store and select channel presets, and a volume/wah expression pedal gives you simple and straightforward way to manipulating your signal. The FBV Express MkII is compatible with a whole bunch of Line 6 gear -- it's a must-have if you have a PODxt or X3, a Bass PODxt, a Vetta II, or a Spider II, III, and IV, not to mention many other Line 6 products. USB connectivity allows you to take advantage of FBV Control software through your computer to add more color to your sound. This baby is compact and built for the road, the recording studio, or your own practice space, so you'll always have the control you're looking for right at your feet.
Hands-free Control for Many Line 6 Amps
Your MkII gives you completely hands-free channel shifting for many different Line 6 amps, so you can utilize this baby for loads of applications. Four switches -- A, B, C, and D -- allow you to store and select four different preset settings, and a convenient expression pedal allows you to control volume and wah parameters to give your signal some more dynamic sonic articulation. A tap tempo feature for effects and an onboard chromatic tuner are also at your disposal.
Your MkII was built to be utilized as quickly and conveniently as possible. Just take it out of the box, plug it in, and you're ready to rock. This baby is self-powered via its included locking RJ-45 cable, so you don't have to worry about needing a battery or extra power supply to clutter up your performance area.
FBV Control Software via USB Connectivity
Smarter than your average pedal, the FBV Express MkII offers USB connectivity. This allows you to connect to your computer or DAW to utilize the free downloadable FBV Control software. This program provides a graphic representation of your pedal and lets you perform bank changes, MIDI CCs, and control actions on many different digital audio workstations, including Propellerhead Reason, Record, Pro Tools, and more.
Compact and Durable for Any Setting
Small enough to fit in a backpack, the Line 6 FBV Express MkII foot pedal controller is built tough for the regularly gigging musician on the road. This baddie's four steel switches and chassis will hold up well to the test of time and the regular abuse that hardware tends to go through, assuring you that every stomp will deliver your settings on demand.
Easy to Read and Use
The FBV Express MkII makes your Line 6 gear even easier to use than it already is. Each channel is clearly marked, and the expression pedal features a non-slip grip for your foot to anchor to. Bright and easily visible LED indicator lights notify which channel is selected and when your tuner, tap tempo, and volume/wah settings are engaged.
- Four channel/setting pedal switch -- A, B, C, and D
- Provides hands-free channel switching and other features for many Line 6 amps and POD processors
- Volume/wah expression pedal with non-slip grip
- Out of the box plug-and-play connectivity
- Easy to read LED indicator lights for selected channel, tap tempo and volume/wah
- Onboard chromatic tuner with display
- USB and RJ-45 jacks
- Powered via locking RJ-45 cable -- included
- Free downloadable FBV Control software provides mapping of FBV controls via USB connection - Mac and PC friendly
- USB connectivity also provides software and firmware updates
Got a POD or Spider amp? It's time to complete your Line 6 rig with this must-have accessory.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Line 6 products.
- Hands-free channel switching
- 4 channel switches: A, B, C and D
- Full-sized volume/wah pedal
- Chromatic tuner display
- Bright LEDs show active channel, tap tempo and volume/wah
- FBV Control software
- Durable footswitches and chassis
- Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- USB jack and RJ-45 jack
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):