Korg Minilogue Analog Polyphonic Synth
Korg's groundbreaking new minilogue is a fully programmable four-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer; complete with a 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer, arpeggiator, and delay. With its high-quality construction, rugged rubber-coated PCB-mounted knobs, and easy to understand signal flow, minilogue is designed to inspire and captivate musicians and analog enthusiasts on all levels.
Hear the Minilogue make waves in this video demo from Korg:
A new Voice Mode lets users choose how the four available voices are configured; from Polyphonic to Duophonic to Unison and beyond. In addition to offering up information on presets and editable parameters, the OLED display also features a real-time oscilloscope, providing functional and eye-catching visual feedback on the sound being played; a feature never before seen on a hardware synth.
The inviting layout, uniquely curved sand-blasted aluminum panel and real Pyinkado wood back panel gives the roadworthy minilogue a standout look to complement its powerful and dynamic sound creation capabilities.
- Four-voice, fully programmable polyphonic analog with presets and a powerful, flexible architecture for amazing versatility in sound creation and exploration. Voice Mode allows the user to configure voices: Polyphonic, Duopohonic, Monophonic, Chord, Unison, and more!
- 16-step poly note and motion sequencer & tape-style delay (both savable per preset); OLED display with oscilloscope for educational and fun visuals of the sound being played.
- Superior build and a fantastically standout new look featuring curved aluminum panel, rugged chassis-mounted metal shaft pots, rubber-coated knob and a solid pyinkado wood rear panel!
- 200 editable preset locations with 100 preloaded.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Korg products.
Keyboard: 37 keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- 200 programs (100 Presets / 100 Users)
- Each program includes voice mode and sequence data settings
- Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- 8 modes (Poly, Duo, Unison, Mono, Chord, Delay, Arp, Side Chain)
- VOICE MODE DEPTH can vary different parameters in each mode
Main Synthesis Parameters:
- VCO1: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2 MODULATION: Cross Mod Depth, Pitch EG Int, Sync, Ring
- MIXER: VCO1, VCO2, Noise
- FILTER: Cutoff, Resonance, EG Int, Filter Type (2-Pole, 4-Pole), Keytrack, Velocity
- AMP EG: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- EG: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- LFO: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), EG Mod (Int, Rate, Off), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- DELAY: Hi Pass Cutoff, Time, Feedback, Output Routing (Post Filter, Pre Filter, Bypass)
- 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- 41 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access
- A slider can control different parameters for each program
Display: Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
- USB Type B
Power Supply: AC adapter (DC9V)
Power Consumption: 8 W
Dimensions (W x D x H): 500 x 300 x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35"
Weight: 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.
Included Items: AC adapter
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5S Headphones